Chapter 5

I got up for praying Salah when I felt a weight on myself. I opened my eyes to see Saif sleeping on me shirtless.

I could feel my body aching due to last night. Pushing him away slowly I took my clothes and walked inside the washroom to have a bath.

After having bath I wore some comfortable clothes and prayed my Salah.

After praying Salah, I started cleaning the house. I could feel the pain in my body but still I continued the work. I knew this was his way of taking the revenge.

After cleaning the entire house I made breakfast. It was almost 7 and I knew he left home at 9 so I hurriedly made lunch and packed it and ran upstairs to take a bath as I was sweating.

I walked down at 8:30 to see Saif walking already sitting at the dinning table with his phone in his hand.

"Where were you?" He questioned me without looking up while I rolled my eyes at him.

"I had gone upstairs to take bath." I said while he looked up at me and smirked.

"Cover the marks." He said while I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked him while he got up from his seat.

"The love bites darling." He said kissing me on my neck while I touched the spot to wince in pain.

"Ouch."

"Last night was amazing." He said smirking at me while I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll be back." I said and went inside the kitchen.

After giving him the breakfast, I walked upstairs to wear my hijab and that was when I noticed the mark on my neck.

I lowered my dress and I found my body almost covered with marks.

"Ya Allah." I mumbled and started applying the concealer.

I hurriedly wore my hijab and ran downstairs.

Saif started driving while I sat besides him.

"What should I do at your work place?" I asked him while he kept quite.

"Can you enlighten me?" I asked again annoyed.

"Can't you just shut your mouth?" He asked me while I huffed.

We reached the office and he walked towards the elevator without bothering about the receptionist who greeted him.

"Good morning." I greeted her while she smiled at me.

Ignoring his glare I entered the elevator and stood behind him. Before the elevator could close, a blonde girl entered the elevator almost falling on Saif.

"Hey baby." She said and kissed his cheek while he did not respond nor pushed her.

"Hello? How can you kiss him?" I questioned her while she gave me a dirty look.

"And who are you?" She asked me her hands on Saif's chest.

Before I could say something Saif spoke,

"She is my maid and don't you dare talk to her like that." He said smirking at me while I looked at him shocked.

Maid? Did he just call me his maid?

"Okay." I said controlling my anger while they both started flirting with each other.

The entire time they couldn't stop flirting while I stood there ignoring the duo.

We reached his cabin and now they both were talking about some meeting when the blonde said,

"We have a party tonight to attend." He looked at her while the entire time my attention was on him.