Chapter 26

I walked inside the room feeling relieved but my body and eyes pained. I myself did not knew what I felt in that moment. The moment my eyes had landed on that man everything from my past came gushing to me. It was like I was back to being 10 years and he would torture me again. The pain was still fresh in my mind, in my heart and on my soul.

"Where were you!? Rehan exclaimed throwing a pillow at me.

"What happened?" He ran towards me the moment his eyes fell on my distorted appearance.

"Did something happen?" He asked me and I could feel the fear in his eyes.

I wanted to tell him but did not had the courage.

"Nothing." I said avoiding eye contact with him.

"Oh something happened. Now tell me." He said and made me sit.

"I met uncle." I whispered and suddenly I felt him freeze. I looked up at him to see his eyes wide with his mouth ajar.

"Did he harm you?" He asked me and started checking me.

"I'm fine." I said removing his hands.

"Where did you meet him?" He asked and I could see the fear in his eyes.

"In the wedding." I said while he looked shocked.

"You met him?" He whispered asked while I shook my head.

"The moment he came in front of me I ran away." I said and he sighed in relief.

"Don't worry. He cannot harm you this time." He said and I looked at him to see him smiling at me.

"Yeah." I said unsure of my own words.

"Yeah Yeah. Now go and take a bath. You are stinking." He said making a face at me while I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever." I said punching him while he groaned.

"I'm going down." He said walking out of the room.

"Say my hi." I yelled after him knowing where he was heading.

"I did not hear you." He said and I clearly knew he was smiling.

I walked inside and put on the tap. The cold water ran down my body giving me a sense of relief. I stayed a little longer than I actually do. After washing off every dirt of my past on my body, I walked out of the room.

After changing my clothes I walked down to see everyone having their breakfast.

"Assalamualaikum." I said sitting down besides Rehan who was talking to Faiz.

"Walaikumassalam." Everyone greeted back and that's when I noticed Aman missing.

"Where is Aman?" I asked looking at Faiz and Rehan who were arguing on something.

"Well they left for Maldives, yesterday after the reception only." Almas di said and I nodded my head.

"Okay." I said and Aliya started serving me breakfast. I smiled at her and looked at Safa who was having her breakfast peacefully.

I slowly removed my shoe and started caressing her leg to get her attention. She chocked on her food, coughing badly while I looked at her worried.

"You alright?" Rida asked rubbing her back while handling her a glass of water.

"Yes." She said and drank the water glaring at me.

I continued caressing her leg after she was normal, while she tried removing her leg but I caught it in between blocking her to move.