Chapter 29

"EVERYONE GET UP. " Everyone in the house hurriedly got up, when they heard a loud banging sound.

"What's going in?" Faiz rubbed his sleepy eyes while looking at Rehan who looked cheerful.

"Gosh look at the time, it's 7." Rehan said and everyone turned their attention to the clock and back to Rehan.

"So?" Farheen asked yawning.

"So we are gonna leave today." Rehan said and almost everyone felt their sleep vanishing.

"Breakfast is ready." Rida said grinning widely coming out of the kitchen making everyone to look at her in surprise.

"Can someone wake me up from my sleep." Safa said her mouth ajar while Rida rolled her eyes walking towards Safa pinching her.

"Ouch." Safa said while Saif chuckled besides her getting a glare in return.

"Wowch, my sister made breakfast and got up early too." Faiza said keeping her hand on her heart while everyone gave her a weird look.

"Wowch?" Faiz asked making a disgusting look while Faiza made a face.

"I wanted something to rhyme." She said shrugging her shoulder.

"Whatever." He said shrugging her not in the mood to fight.

"So what's for breakfast?" Almas asked.

"That you'll come to know." Rida said and both Rehan and Rida walked into the kitchen to set the table while everyone left to freshen up.

"So all set for tomorrow?" Rida asked arranging the plates while Rehan looked at her.

"No." Rehan said while keeping the breakfast on the table.

"Any help needed?" Rida asked and he nodded his head.

"It would be great help if my best friend comes to drop me at the airport." He said looking at her and she looked up at him surprised and a small smile made its way to her lips.

"That I would have done, other then that?" She asked and Rehan grinned.

"That would be more then enough." He said and there was pin drop of silence until Safa and Saif walked inside.

"What's going on?" Safa asked looking at the both of them while they shook their head.

"Nothing." Both said at the same time and turned around to smile at each other.

"Rida how come you up early today?" Safa asked a hint of teasing in her voice while Rida rolled her eyes.

"Just got up for fajr and thought of surprising you'll." She said with a tight lipped smile while Safa giggled.

"By the way how was your night?" Rida whispered in Safa's ears making her blush.

Rehan and Saif exchanged a look, looking at Safa's flushed face.

"What did you say?" Rehan asked Rida and she shook her head while Saif raised his eyebrow at Safa who avoided eye contact with everyone.

"What's cooking here?" Faiz asked making his way inside looking all fresh.

"Nothing's cooking, everything's cooked." Rida said keeping a dish on the table while Faiz raised his eyebrow at her.

"Whoa Rida di is all in mood today, huh!?" Faiz asked while Rida gave him a sweet smile.

"Where's everyone?" Rehan asked looking out the room to see Farah and Aquib walking inside.

"Assalamualaikum." Aquib said and sat down while Faiza, Farheen, Muaz, Abeer and Almas walked inside.