Chapter 10

"How about this one?" Farheen asked Safa while I chuckled looking at them. Farheen have been dragging us for the past two hours around the corner but did not get anything.

"It's good." Safa said without looking at the dress completely pissed.

"I don't think it will look good." Farheen said looking at the dress.

"For Allah's Sake buy something so that we leave." Safa said and getting the hint she took the dress.

"Fine I'll take this one." She said smiling at us.

"Finally we can leave." Safa said jumping on her feet making me look at her in surprise.

"Let me pay the bill." I said but before I could leave I heard Safa,

"No no I'll pay for it."

"It's my gift." I said and walked away.

After I had payed the bill we stood near the car.

"Now where to?" I asked them and I could feel eyes on me.

"Jeej, you are very famous." Farheen said looking at a girl staring at me.

"Di, You are lucky." She said looking at Safa while I looked at Safa who raised her eyebrow at her.

"Don't you think you are lucky enough to have a man who is a dream guy of every single girl?" She said and I looked at her in anticipation.

"What?" Farheen asked Safa when she did not say anything. I felt a stab on myself and pretending else thing I looked at Farheen.

"There is a good restaurant here. We'll go there." I said changing the topic.

"Yeah, but the topic still continues." Farheen said smirking at me while I rolled my eyes at her loosing interest in the topic.

"So di, tell me." Farheen said while we started walking to the nearby restaurant.

"Farheen." Safa said glaring at her while I couldn't help but chuckle.

"You are so shy." Farheen said and that when I noticed a pink colour on Safa's face and I couldn't help the fluttering of my heart.

"Keep quiet." She hissed while we entered the restaurant.

"As you say." Farheen said but before we could walk further a guy almost of my age walked towards us.

"Assalamualaikum." He greeted smiling at Safa.

"Walaikumassalam." We greeted back and I took a step closer to Safa.

"How are you Safa?" He asked while I looked at Safa who was looking uncomfortable.

"Alhamdulillah, she is doing great but who are you?" I said wrapping my arm around her waist.

"I'm Fazil and who are YOU?" He asked stretching the word you while glaring at my hand that rested on Safa's waist.

"I'm Safa's husband." I said smirking at him while he looked taken back.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't knew you got married. Congratulations Safa." He said and took out his hand to shake hands but I took his hand and said.

"Well thanks Bro." I said and looked at Safa.

"Shall we?" I asked my arm again wrapped around Safa.

"Huh?" She looked up at me while not waiting for her reply I walked away from the guy.

"You should have seen his face." Farheen said and started laughing while Safa sat besides me without uttering a word.

"And jeej, I never knew you were the jealous type." She said and I could feel the back of my neck hitting up.