Chapter 15

"But why all of a sudden?" I asked confused while they looked at me.

"Safa, it's your cousins wedding. You don't wanna be there?" Mom asked me and I narrowed my eyes at her.

Emotional blackmail!

"I never said I don't want to come. I'm just asking... Forget it when are we leaving?" I asked dropping the topic.

"Tomorrow." They said and before I could ask anything Farheen entered the room.

"What is tomorrow?" she asked jumping on the sofa besides me.

"We are going to Aman Bhai's wedding." I said closing my ears knowing her very well.

"OMA! YA ALLAH I'M SO HAPPYYY. FINALLY WE ALL WILL MEET EACH OTHER. YA ALLAH I SHOULD START PACKING. APPIII. Appi?" I felt my ears numb due to her yelling while mom and dad laughed.

"Now what happened?" I asked her getting up and had almost left the room when her question stopped me.

"Is jeej coming with us?" I turned around to see her looking at everyone in the room with puppy eyes. I myself could feel my heart taking its pace when I looked at mom and dad.

"Go to your room and start packing." Dad said and I felt my heart drop when he completely ignored the question.

"Dad... " Farheen was about to say something but he eyed her and she kept quiet and came to me.

"Let's go appi." She said and dragged me to my room.

"I'll complete my packing and come to your room." She said and I nodded my head.

I walked into my room and sat down on the bed with a thud. Sighing I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him.

He had changed and I could see it within him. The old arrogant man who would always yell at people was no longer present. He would actually talk to people politely. He had also accompanied me and Farheen for shopping. He did care about us. About me.

I closed my eyes and I could see him in front of me. His intense black eyes. His smirk. His dark aroma. I couldn't help but giggle thinking about his possessiveness. The way he called me his. The way he kissed me. The way he touched me. The way he made me feel. Everything about him made me realise that I was slowly falling for him. Falling in love.

I gasped when realisation dawn to me.

I was falling in love with my so called husband!

I heard a gasp. Turning around I looked at Farheen who was grinning ear to ear while walking in the room.

"What?" I asked her standing on my feet while walking towards the balcony.

"Say that again?" She said running towards me while I looked at her confused.

"Say what again?" I asked my heart beating rapidly on my realisation.

"The thing you feel for jeej." She said and I looked at her in shock.

"Did I say that out loud?" I thought to myself and she nodded her head at me as if reading my mind.

"Appi you are in love!" She exclaimed loudly while I covered her mouth.

"Ya Allah Farheen slow down." I said scared about someone hearing it.

"Appi you are in love with jeej." She said and my heart started fluttering.

"I'm so happy for you." She said and I avoided looking at her.

"Aren't you happy?" She asked me and I kept quiet.