Chapter 37

Hearing those three magical words from the person you love makes you speechless. You cannot help the beating of your heart. You cannot help the wide smile spreading on your lips. You do not know whether you should laugh out loud, dance in joy or cry with happiness.

I pulled away from Safa to look at her grinning at me.

"Say that again." I said and I did not miss the blush on her face.

"Say what again?" She asked pretending to think making me roll my eyes.

"What you said just now." I said and she kept her hand on her chin and waited for few seconds before replying,

"Golden words are not repeated." She said making me huff.

"Fine." I said and crossed my arms and turned around.

The moment I turned around, she came in front of me and wrapped her arms around my neck and stood on her toes and whispered,

"I love you."

She kissed my ear making me grin.

"Say that again." I said wrapping my arm around her waist and she smiled before nodding her head.

"I love you." She said and this time kissed my cheek.

"One more time." I said and she rolled her eyes at me and I made a puppy face.

"Please." I said pouting a little.

"I love you." I said and she kissed my cheek.

I grin widely and I took her in my arms and swirled her around making her giggle.

"I am so happy." I said grinning still taking turns while she wrapped her arms around my neck firmly.

"Put me down." She yelled giggling and I put her down on her feet but pulled her in my arms and she was quick enough to wrap her hands around my neck.

"I love you too." I said and with that I sealed our lips together. The kiss was intense and was full of love. We both showed our love through the kiss. We parted away when we both were complete breathless. We stood there, with our forehead against each other for a time.

"Come let's go around the house." I said and intervened our fingers and started walking around the house.

After taking her to every corner of the house, I took her to one of the room that was a master bedroom. The entire house of decorated and we'll furnished.

"Masha Allah this house is amazing." She said and I sighed in relief.

"So you liked it?" I asked and she looked at me surprised.

"Of course who wouldn't love this house. The people living here will be so lucky." She said and say down on the bed with a dreamy look.

"So consider yourself lucky." I said winking at her and she looked taken aback.

"What?" She asked her eyes holding the question and I nodded my head at her and she sequel in excitement and jumped over me making me loose my balance, making us both fall down on the floor with a thud.

"Sorry." She grinned making me laugh at her.

"No problem." I said pecking her lips and we both got up.

"But when?" She asked me and I smirked at her.

"I wouldn't just bring you to some house and propose. I had to see that, that the memory always stay with us so I bought it." I said wrapping my arms around her and she smiled at me.