Taehyung ♡ Fluff

This is just going to be a short fluff imagine

I pulled an armful of snacks out of my overnight bag.
"Waaah!" Taehyung gaped at the large amount of snacks.

The boys have a break in their schedule and I was luckily able to spend the night at the dorm. I bought a bunch of snacks for tonight and planned on staying up super late goofing off with Tae.

"Which one should we eat first?" I asked.
"This one!" Taehyung said grabbing a bag of cookies.
"I should probably go ahead and change into my pajamas." I said rummaging around in my duffle bag.
"Why don't you wear some of my clothes instead?"
"Really?" I asked trying to hide my excitement.
He nodded cutely as he ate his snacks.

I went over to his closet and started looking through it. I found a t-shirt of his that I liked and took it off it's hanger. I looked through the drawers underneath his closet and grabbed a pair of Taehyung's baggy pants. I carried them into the nearest bathroom and quickly changed. I couldn't stop smiling I was so happy. I looked at myself in the mirror. Taehyung's clothes looked so baggy on me, mostly the pants since they were already oversized. I folded my clothes and headed back into Taehyung's room.
When he saw me he started grinning. I felt a little embarrassed knowing all of his attention was on me. I shyly put my clothes back into my duffle bag.

"So cute." He said. "Come here!"

I walked over to him. He grabbed my by my waist and pulled me down on the bed with him.

"You look so cuddly!" He gushed as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.
I started squirming when he began placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Tae that tickles!"

That only made him kiss me more.

"I want snacks!" I whined.
"Okay fine." He pulled away and let me get up.

I grabbed the bag of snacks Taehyung was eating before I left the room and ate a piece.
Taehyung sat up and opened his mouth. I giggled and fed him some snacks.

Taehyung and I tried almost all the snacks I brought. We're currently laid up in his bed, his head on my chest and his arms around my waist.

"It's like 2am." I said.
"Yeah." He sighed. "I'm not really tired, maybe just a little."
"Yeah me too." I agreed as I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Mmm that feels good." Taehyung hummed.
I couldn't hold back my smile as I continued to play with his hair.

A few minutes later I could see his eyes getting droopy.

"Are you tried baby?" I asked softly.
"Mhm." He nodded.
"Okay. We should get some sleep then." I reached over and turned the lamp off before getting comfy again.
Taehyung rolled off me and pulled me on top of him so that I was now in his arms. He pulled the covers up over both of us and snuggled close to me.

"Goodnight angel."
"Goodnight."

___________________________________
Oof this was lazy writing, but also soft hours for Tae were definitely open so I wanted to write a soft fluff imagine.

Also my sister is graduating Tuesday and I can't believe it :*) it feels like yesterday I was at my own graduation

QOTD: What year do you graduate or if you've already graduated, what year did you graduate?

(I know most of y'all are like 12-14 so I'm not kind of expecting most of you to still be in high school 💀)

AOTD: I graduated in 2017 uwu