Chapter 32

Jonah

(a week later)

Laying back on my bed trying to escape what I heard, what I transpired before my eyes. Opening my eyes only to close them back letting out a deep breath. Becoming trapped in my own head not able to break free from any of this misery. Wrapped in my own pain that's intertwined with more unanswered questions than I originally had.

More thought invades my mind along with parts of the conversation I heard.

Did he tries to find us
Why did others tell him I was dead
Why didn't he go after momma
What happens to my mom

Just when I think no more can invade my mind more stuff begins to seep in my head. Letting out another loud sigh. Grabbing a pillow next to my head I scream into. Slamming the pillow back down

'God please just let it stop for just two seconds just a brief release from this please'

I say aloud to no one.

"Make what stop baby" Looking up I see my mom with a puzzled look on her face. "Just tired momma." "You sure. I know you had a big last night but is that all that bothering you" She asked as she sat down on the edge of my bed. A bigger war breaks out in my head on if I should or should talk to my mom about everything.

"I'm okay mom. Ready to go see grandma." "Yeah, I am. Odell called a little bit ago and said William would be gone for most of the day. He trying to work now to have time off for when... For when the time comes." I watched the pain become evident on her face. I just went to my mom and held her tightly. "Thanks, baby. Before I forget Gwen asked f she could have a late dinner here. Told her that is your choice. I don't want to push anything on you."

"I was going out with Steve and the team if that's okay so if you and Gwen want to have dinner here that's fine." "Have you done your homework" "Yes ma'am. Just will be studying for two different tests I have coming up. " "I don't see why you can't go." "Mom you really like her." "She is a nice woman. Do you want to talk with her own your own to find out." I just shook my head. "Its okay baby. Your feelings are very
validated I will never tell you how or what to feel." "I don't know what to feel. I just fell ripped up like some old paper."

"Tell me what on your mind." I couldn't form the words because my head is so discombobulated. "Can we talk about it another time" "We can. You sure you alright?" I weakly smiled "yeah momma I'm good" "You know I'm always here and will listen to you." "Thanks, momma," I say as she kisses the top of my head then walks out the room to finish getting ready.

Maddison

Laying on the bed in the hotel room eating a light snack while sipping on champagne. My mind raced with so much and everything that has happened over the past few weeks. Tears slipped from my eyes as a knock on the door disrupted my thoughts.

Walking to the door I pull my short pink silk robe down before opening the door. I smile when I see him. Moving aside so he could come in. "You look good. Really good." I say to him. "What did you want to meet for."

"William is this any way to talk to me. Have you fell out of love with me" "Maddison we were never in love. You and I did what we did and I shouldn't have." "Why because I wasn't my mom. You said you loved her." "You caught me and said you would tell my family. I resisted you for as long as I could." I walked over to him as I begin kissing his neck.

"You still can't resist me" "Enough Maddison" "Why you fucking ruined my family when you had an affair with my mom." "I loved her" "You loved her 'til you destroyed everything." "I destroyed" "You caught us having sex and blackmailed me to having sex with you."

"Please don't act like you didn't like it." "people are going to think I'm a fucking pedophilia if this gets outs. I have a wife and two sons." "Don't forget your precious daughter and of course your grandson?" I say smiling. "Don't mention that bitch and her mixed up bastard child." "I don't know why you have so much animosity towards Simone. After all, yall are a lot alike." "I guess I should be thanking you," William said as he places soft kisses down my neck.

"How are me and that slut anything alike." Turning I kiss him when we break the kiss I look at him.

"Your family well Simone already knows about our affair." "You bitch," He said through clench teeth. "I have wife, sons and a career if this gets out it will ruin me." "Well it's only a matter of time" "Why would tell her anything." "Why did you fuck my life when you had an affair with my mom than with me." "Damnit, Maddison. You and I were never suppose to be anything. You forced me."

"Please I was just an innocent kid" "you are just a slut" "But you fucked this slut, came in this slut and fathered this sluts child you made her get rid of." I paused then smiled. "Or did I" William's eyes widen before I continued. "Maybe I took a page out of Simone's book and had our child. You would have a daughter again."

"Listen to me," he said in a deadly tone. "Accidents happen all the time. I will not have my family and reputation tainted because your family wreaked." "You're the one who did it. You fucked my family up. That's why I did what I did. I knew you would hate knowing innocent Simone wasn't a virgin anymore. Daddy's girl really became aDaddy's girl" "Fuck both you slutty bitches." He turned to leave.

"It's only a matter of time before your sons and wife find out," I say picking up my glass of champagne sipping on it. He turned to look at me. I slowly let untie my robe allowing it pool around my feet. "Come on daddy"

"My wife needs me" he turns and leaves. I throw the glass against the wall. "UGHHHHHHH" I scream out.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: