Chapter 93

Maddison

Waking up in the middle of the night I see Dorthey standing over me. “Oh, good your up dear.” “What the hell do you want and why are you all dressed up?” She moved my bed so I would be sitting up. She pressed play on the Chromebook watching it tears swell in my eyes. “They couldn’t have.” “But they did.” “He didn’t sing to me at our wedding.” “My son never loved you.” “He did. Gavin and I were happy until that bitch showed up.”

“My son hasn’t been this happy in a long time and it’s because of Simone and their son. You know the sad part even though Jonah forgave Gavin and they are building a relationship their will always be some form of a wall and a little bit of resentment Jonah will have towards Gavin because of you. He will never fully trust his dad or his family. Why cause him this much agony. What did Jonah ever do to you?”

“Jonah was never supposed to exist.” “What do you think is going to happen when people have unprotected sex. Even when you knew Jonah was alive and well you still chose to lie. You wanted to torment Simone and Gavin, but you ended up tormenting Jonah far worse than you did them. You can’t even be a woman and say the real reason why. It always lies after lie after lie and it continues. At this rate, I don’t even think you really know why.” “I didn’t mean for anything to excel in this matter. I love Simone and Gavin.”

“You don’t even love yourself its no way you can love anybody else.” Tears spill from my eyes.

“Don’t cry now Maddison, the damage is done.” She froze it on a picture of Simone, Gavin, and Jonah. Simone was in the middle of them smiling and each of them was kissing her on her cheeks. “The family you tried to destroy is rebuilding and growing strong it took a lot of work to get to this point but it’s a lot more that needs to be done.” I wiped my tears. “I honestly do love Gavin.” “If you love Gavin why keep him from his son and the woman he loves.” I just let the tears speak for me. “Tell Gavin I love him and tell Simone I’m sorry.”

“But your not Maddison and you and I both know that.” She said as she hung a fresh potent IV bag up. “I’m going to stay until this bag is done.” With my strength, I kicked the Chromebook on the floor smiling at Dorthey. “Dear I’m not mad you kicked that over. I brought it on your credit card. I told them I had permission to.”

“You will get what’s coming to you bitch. I promise you that.” She just laughed “Who is going to try and cross me.” I laughed. “You never know and you never know who will target might be one might be five, might just be you.” “When you play with fire make damn sure you’re the one controlling the flames. You did at one point but I snatched it like a thief in the night and I started controlling the flames. Your parents told you to know to play with fire you get burned and well now look at where we are.” She laughed and I laid on the bed coming up with a plan.

                         Jonah

Walking into the infirmary I see William laying on his stomach. I threw the manila envelope in front of him. He looked up at me to see standing before him. “What is that.” “Look and see.” He saw Allen “I’m going to fucking kill you.” Allen laughed. “How is your ass. I’m sure your glory hole is stretched open.” Allen said.

“Not open enough,” One of the prisoners said with a smile. William turned and looked at the man. He turned back facing Allen “Your life is going to get fucked up.” “My life is already fucked up. Try again. Steve begin taken out the camera. “Mixed bastard is that your fag lover.” Before I could reply Steve punched him in the face. “I guess so” Steve Punched him in his nose with a breaking sound.

“Don’t ever pass up a good chance to shut the hell up?” Steve said then punched him in the eye.

Steve came back over setting up the camera Allen took out a needle. “How did your grandma say to do this.” “Shot it where people would think to look.” “In his ass” Steve yelled. We looked at Steve “What. Oh hell naw. I’m not doing it. Maybe his bed spring lovers can.” Allen smirked. “Look in the envelope” I said. He slowly opened the envelope. Taking out the paper and picture he looked at it. “You're not surprised at all. You knew my mom was your child.” I was interjected when Steve punched him again knocking him off the table. “That’s for my mom sick bastard.”

I showed him a picture of my parents. “You know what I hate more than anything, that’s your blood runs in mine and my mom's veins. I wish it was a way I could extract it out but I cant. I hate you not for what you did to me, but for what you did to my mom.”

Allen gave instructions to the prisoner, the prisoner smiled as he rammed the needle in William’s ass and injected the serum. “Well we will be back in several hours. It’s a live feed when you turn it on.” Allen said as the prisoner smiled and said thank you as we left.

“Jonah,” Steve said in a soft childish tone. “I hope they not having sex it's so gross.” Allen burst out laughing. As a nurse walked by. “Hey beautiful what’s your name,” Steve asked the young lady. They were walking ahead of us when Allen spoke. “I’m proud of you kid. You came along the way, but this is just the beginning. I can tell you still have some walls up to protect yourself and your heart takes that time to fully heal because you haven’t. Don’t say it nothing and everything is fine because deep down you know why you are still protecting yourself.”

“I’m working on it.” “Others are here to help you.” “Will you.” “That’s up to your parents.” “Why did you hurt your best friend. I can't even imagine doing that to Steve.” “You’re a better man than me.” “I have a way compartmentalizing people in my life and I was messed up. Gavin and I were friends since we were kids.” “Maybe it can be rebuild and stronger.”

“Somethings you can't come back from. I did that damage and it's my job to fix it, but I can't ask for forgiveness. Because I can't forgive myself.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean, I can't forgive myself either.” “For” “Where to start at.” “I got time to listen.” I nodded as we walked off.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: