Chapter 48

Gavin  

Gavin & Simone ⬇️

Waking up  with Simone in my arms again felt amazing placing soft kisses down her back. “Good morning,” She says lazily. “Good morning beautiful” Sitting up in bed I pull her in between my legs wrapping my arms around her waist then kissing her. “You want me to fix you some breakfast” I smile as I rest my head on the crook of her neck. “I would prefer if you were my breakfast.” Her smile made me smile. “Wasn’t I, your dinner last night.” “What can I say your my favorite to eat.” “Gavin she playfully pushes me. “What?” “I’m going to brush my teeth.” “Ima join you, but first,” I say as I pull her back to me.  

“Do you – wait of course you remember. Shit I don’t know how to put this in .” words.” She interlaces our hands and the contrast of our hands together makes me smile and my gives my insides have an extremely foreign feeling. Ignoring it I kissed Simone. “What’s on your mind?” she asked laying back on my chest. Placing a kiss on her forehead.

“The day I took your virginity.” I felt her tense up “Baby its just us here I promise” She relaxed. “What about it.” “You let me into parts of you no one else has. I don’t mean sexually I mean you open up a part of you that I only saw. Your fears, pains, I saw you naked before I took your clothes off when I looked deep in your eyes. In that moment when your beautiful brown eyes bored into mine nothing else mattered. It was more than me took your virginity. I took plenty of girls vitrinite’s.” She turned and glared at me. I caught her head before she fully turned around capturing her lips.

“With you it was different. I mean you shot me down, sat in a truck pouting” “I wasn’t pouting” She said interrupting me. “What would call you.” “Not wanting to be near you,” she replied laughing. “Anyway. You weren’t like the other girls and you wasn’t some challenge or quest to me you just made me want to be a better me. When I took your virginity at that moment I knew  had your trust in my hands.”
“Ga-“  “I know I’m the one who shattered that trust the one who hurt you the most. I can't make up for it but please believe me when I say I’m so sorry Simone. I am. To really know you entrusted me with your trust and what I did. I can't blame that bitch and her actions for my fucked up actions I did this I caused your pains, I made you cry.” “You also gave me our son.” She turns to me saying.

“why didn’t you ever date anybody else” “I don’t know Gavin. Part of me hoped you would come back to us and when I stop dreaming I had a son coming and bills. I was and going to school after I had Jonah the older he got I worked more to give him everything I possibly could. I was working two sometimes three jobs to make ends meet. When I got somewhat of a decent job I was started online school but when bills got to be too much and Jonah wanted to play football I stopped. It was either me going to school or Jonah playing football” “You sacrificed for our son” “And I would do it again without hesitation.” “That’s why I never dated anyone. Jonah was my priority.”

“Thank you Simone,” I say hugging her tight as I possibly could. “For our son, raising him, teaching our son to be a man, all the scarifies you made. I can't apologize and thank you enough.” “What made you bring up the past” “I felt we needed to talk” “I agree we do.” “What made you say you love me that night”

“Well, it’s time to go.” She said trying to get up. “Go fucking where? We’re still snowed in.” “Snowball fight.” “No” “Why not it will be so much fun” “Please tell me.” “I’ll make a deal with you.” “I’m listening” “Can we cook breakfast, eat, go out in the snow come in to take a long hot bath then finish this conversation.” She asked with pleading eyes. I laugh at her. “You can put off all you to we are going to finish this conversation and your sweetheart are going to answer that question.” “Fair enough.”

After doing our daily morning routine we head to the kitchen having small talk. I watched her fix us breakfast moments later I came up behind her snaking my arms around her waist kissing her on the cheek. He smiles makes me smile more. “I want to stay like this with you all day,” I say putting kisses on various places on her neck. Feeling her rest back on me only made me kiss her more. “No Gavin.” She said getting out of my grip. “What” “We are still eating, having a sn-“ I cut her off by attacking her lips. “Prolong the inevitable all you want to we are still having this conversation.  She kissed me then said, “go sit food is almost done.” Slowly easing my arms from around her I went sitting at the table.

Watching Simone eat she caught me staring at her. “What” I shook my head and ate another bit of my toast. “I’m hungry I didn’t eat last night,” I smirked looking right at her. “I did,” I say with a wink. Watching her get flustered in the face. “answer me this” She looked up at me as I continued. “Why did you say I was calling another woman up here.” “Why did you say you were going to fuck her.” “why you jealous over an imaginary woman.” “I’m not jealous.” She says in a higher octave. “Sure your not.” “I’m really not Gavin.” “Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself.”  

“You because your ass not believing me.” “I’m sure not.” She rolled her eyes then finished eating. When we were done eating I went helping Simone wash dishes and clean up the kitchen. “Fine I was,” she said barely audible. “I’m sorry what was that.” “You heard me” “I didn’t tell me again this time look at me.” She put the dish towel down then faced me. “I was. There are you happy.” “No. you was what?” “Gavin” “I have no clue what you are referring to love” “Such a fucking asshole.” I laugh at her. “I did get jealous when I thought you were calling another girl.” “Why” he demeanor changed. “Honestly I don’t know. I guess – I. I don’t know” “I’m right here take your time and talk to me. I just want to know how you feel.”

“I felt like I was losing you all over again only in a different way.” She says dropping her head. “Crazy right I’m scared of losing you and we are not ev-“ She tried to walk away but I caught her. “Why are you so insecure?” Tears slipped from her eyes. “Baby don’t cry. Talk to me.” “I always felt like I’m not good enough and you wa-“ I shut her up by kissing her passionately picking her up sitting her on the counter. “No need to be beautiful.” She rested her head on my shoulder. “Gavin I hate I how I become. I –“ “Come here” I picked her up carrying her to bathroom running us some water.

Taking her clothes off I keep my eyes bored into hers. I take my clothes I put her in the tub then get in behind her slowly giving her a bath. When I was done with ease she faced me slowly giving me a bath in return. Getting another towel I take it and squeeze it so water over her skin. Our eyes never left the other.

Drying her body off I saw her getting one of my shirts putting it on. You still look sexy wearing my shirts.” She looked at me “I remember.” I take her hand guiding her to bed getting behind her she turns and faces me. My left arms stretched out behind her which she rested her head on as I take my right-hand interlacing our hands together. Bringing her hand to lips I kiss it while boring my eyes into hers.

“Why did you say you love me.” “Because you gave my heart a soundtrack.” I waited for her to continue. “I liked the sound; the happiness, the laughter, the doubt, the suspicion, even the tears, and damage. They brought forth a sound I never heard before gave me a feeling I never expected to feel. You never judged me for how I was, you just constantly looked at me with your beautiful smile and like I was the only person in your perception. Even though I didn’t know you I knew enough when you made this soundtrack. Yes, it has hurt and pain.” She stopped to kiss my lips

“But I knew my feelings were going to burst. You brought a different type of chills to my skin then I begin to crave your touch and miss it when you were gone. T’s like you injected me with something and I became addicted without even knowing. When you took my virginity I knew I was addicted, but not because of having sex it was the way you catered to my body, my soul, the way you held me in your eyes not just in your arms. Before you, everything was dark, full of chaos your soundtrack changed it all. Even though things didn’t work out how I wanted them to you gave me the greatest gift anybody could ever give me.”

“When our eyes met for the very first time I knew you were going to be the woman who would clear my past and change my future,” I say as I kissed her on her soft lips.

She pulled back “Does that answer your question?” Emotions swim in my veins and I can't decipher any of them. A smile creeps up on my face she moves closer then kisses slower with passion. “Show me,” I say in the kiss.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: