3: Deep Talks And Trail Walks

"Guys, seriously, you need to help us," Meg orders to the five guys who were all kicking around a soccer ball. They groan, but trudge their way to the car to help pack.

"Hey, Natalie, hand me that suitcase please," she tells me. I look around and spot the red bag she was pointing to. As I bend down to pick it up I hear a whistle. I turn around and see Harry smirking.

"Were you just staring at my ass?" I ask in disbelief. He shrugs.

"Maybe."

I hand Meg the bag she asked for and walk over to him. I stand close.

"This is going to be a hell of a long summer if you don't knock this shit off. So far, I'm being nice. But it doesn't take long before I really blow. So I suggest you stop while you're ahead before you do something to really get me pissed because when that happens, you are going to be sorrier than you could imagine."

"Wow. Scary stuff," he mocks sarcastically.

I spin around, whipping him in the face with my hair.

"Cut your hair! That freaking hurt!"

"Sucks for you." I smile innocently, and he glares in return. I think of Ryan's advice from last night. I need to figure out what makes Harry mad. And I need to figure it out soon.

"Ready?" Uncle Dave asks as we close the trunk. We all nod. As ready as I'll ever be. "Okay we can't fit everyone in one car, so how about Aunt Liz and four of the guys and then whoever's left can ride with me, Natalie, and Megan." We all exchange glances. Harry and I lock eyes, and I shoot him a death glare. He smirks.

"I'll ride with Megan and Natalie!" he volunteers excitedly. I groan and drag myself to the car.

"DIBS ON THE FRONT!" Megan calls out, running to the passenger’s seat.

"You got front last year!" I complain.

"No I didn't. That was the year before."

"That's exactly what you said last time," I protest.

"No it's not," she argues.

"It's okay Nat! You get to sit in the back with me!" Harry calls, smiling cheekily and linking arms with me. I try to pull away from him, but he keeps a strong grip, smiling as he exposed all of his white teeth. I give Meg a begging look and she giggles.

"Maybe you guys will become friends back there together," she says, smiling and hopping into the passenger seat. I glare at her. Thanks, Meg. What a great sister.

Uncle Dave ran inside to get his keys. I yank my arm away from Harry's and get into the car. When I sit down by the window he scoots closer.

"Go away," I order. He pokes my arm. "Harold, I'm warning you. Go away." He pokes me again.