11: Let The Night Begin

***Natalie’s Point of view***

Uncle Dave finally called the plumbing company and got the showers fixed. Thank god. I was getting tired of sharing with Harry and everyone else. I like my space. 

I stood in my own bathroom now putting on makeup. I heard a knock on my door after I finished adding the final stroke of mascara to my eyelashes. "Come in!" I call over the music I had playing from my phone. I can't get ready for my day without music. I just can't do it. Right now, Lucky Strike by Maroon 5 was playing, and I was dancing along as I prepared for my night. 

"Is this what you're wearing?" I hear Meg ask from my bedroom. I step out of the bathroom and see her making a weird face at my outfit choice I had laying out on my bed.

"Yes?" I say. She looks from me to the outfit. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a cute light blue top. "What's wrong with it?" I ask. She sighs and shakes her head, walking to my closet. I follow her. 

After she rummages through my clothes for about five minutes she pulls out a pair of shorts. Short shorts. Extremely short shorts. Also, a neon pink cropped tank top. Eh... 

"Put this on," she orders with a grin. I don’t usually wear them out.

"Umm..." 

"Come on! It's summer! Besides, Ryan's taken me to a party like this before. He was our age, and he didn't want to go alone, so he dragged me along. Luke said it was near Sandy Creek right? It's probably the same party. I've also heard about it before in past years. They have it every year," she explains. Wow. I had no idea. All these years... "Please?! Go a little crazy!" she begs, laughing and shoving the outfit at me. I give a small smile. 

"Fine..." I give in and she hugs me.  

"Thank you Natalie!" She leaves and I look at the outfit again. I guess it's not that bad... 

I put it on and grab my long hoop earrings. I slide on my flip flops and straighten my hair before snatching my phone and purse. I headed downstairs, extremely self-conscious of my outfit. All the guys decided to go, but Harry didn't want to. He only agreed because if he didn't, he would be home alone. Aunt Liz and Uncle Dave were going to hang out with Luke's parents. They would be out all night probably.