Chapter 6: New Coming Friend

Levi's pov

I woke up early like I always do and did my routine as usual. I changed my clothes to my regular clothing and went to the living room and already saw Farlan sitting down. "Morning Farlan." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Well well well, I see you're tired. How was your night with Ms. y/n?" He said, propping his elbows on his thighs and his hands under his chin. He was smirking like an idiot. I swear I would punch that face of his but he's my friend. I can't do that to him even if I felt like it.

I sighed and said, "For the last time Farlan, y/n and I are only friends. We did not do any funny business last night." I said, looking away and crossing my arms. It seemed like he didn't believe me despite the look on his face right now.

"You're blushing aren't you!" He said, bouncing on the couch like an excited little kid. I gave him a dead serious look and denied it straight away.

"Shut up. I'm not blushing. Why would I?" I said, crossing my legs and leaning back into the other couch across from him.

"Maybe because you like her huh? No denying it now Levi! I can tell something happened last night. Now SPILL." I gritted my teeth together and sighed in defeat.

"Fine. You caught me. BUT IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE DID OKAY." I said, yelling at him. "When we were both about to go to sleep, I heard y/n shivering. I faced my body to her and saw that she wasn't under the covers. I knew she was going to get a cold and I didn't want that to happen because I didn't want to take care of her sickness."

"Mhm, mhm, mhm, continue please. I am VERY interested." Farlan said, smiling.

I continued on about last night. "I covered her with the blanket and told her she was going to get a cold and I didn't wanna take care of her if that happened alright? Then I returned back to not facing her and closed my eyes until I heard her shivering. So I thought I would keep her warm. I shifted closer to her and wrapped both my arms around her stomach, pressing my body against her back."

I could hear Farlan squealing softly then gradually getting louder every second.

"So much detail! Keep going I'm enjoying this!" Farlan said, trying to contain his excitement.

I sighed and continued. "Her body stopped shaking and tensed up when I was pressed up against her body. I could tell she was shocked but didn't give no shits and since I was so damn tired I went to sleep immediately." Farlan was so happy that he was fanboying so bad.

"Oh my god, I never knew you could treat a lady like y/n l/n! Especially when she's so hard to get passed by."

"I should go wake her up. We have a lot to go through today." He nodded and continued to fanboy. I looked at him as I had my hand placed on my doorknob and saw he was making a heart with his hands. I opened the door and saw that she was still sleeping. She looked peaceful under my covers. Too bad I have to end her beauty sleep.