Chapter 11: Titan Kid

Y/n's pov

"Gates open in 30 seconds! All hands, prepare to leave!" Erwin yelled out. It's been years since Farlan and Isabel died now and I didn't think about it too much. I'm at least glad I'm able to move on with life. We're all on our horses waiting for the gate to open so we can go on with the Expedition.

Levi's on the left side of me and another soldier is on the right of me, I'm basically trapped by two men. "This is tantalizing. Hey, Levi?" Hanji said, whining to Levi. "No." He said, still facing towards the gate. "I haven't said anything yet." Hanji said. " "Help me capture a Titan", right? I don't intend to help you with such a hassle." Levi said.

Hanji looked over to another man and started to whine again. "How about you, Mike?" I heard the man say "hmph", short terming that he doesn't want to help her either. Hanji sighed. "As always, boring answers from boring men." She said, smiling. She doesn't know Levi like I do. Sure, he can be pretty serious all the time but he's not bad.

I heard the gates being opened and I could tell Hanji was excited as always. We will now begin the 49th expedition beyond the walls! Forward!!!" Erwin yelled, taking the lead. I heard Hanji getting ahead out of all of us yelling, "Yahoo!"

"Hanji!" Erwin yelled.

"Titans! I'm coming to see you!" Hanji said. I sighed. "Stupid..." Levi looked at me and said, "Don't we all know that?" I scoffed.

"Is that supposed to make me better?" He looked taken aback but continued to focus on the Expedition. We made it to a base where some of us were planning on strategies and some of us are on lookout. Levi and I were a part of the lookout. Levi was on his horse while I was standing, leaning on my horse. I was tossing my knife in the air, playing catch with it. I was pretty skilled in catching my knife since I used to play around with it. Good thing I didn't end up cutting myself.

"H- Hey! Wait! Erwin!" I heard Hanji yelling. Goddamn, she has such a loud mouth. I swear I'm going to fall asleep soon, there's nothing else to do than playing catch with my knife. "Let's say Levi or y/n is trying to kill you. Seriously trying. What do you do? Can you fight and win?" Hanji said, holding Auruo by his shirt.

Honestly, why am I listening in to this foolish conversation. "No... Not possible..More importantly.. I'm choking.." Auruo said, trying so hard to spit out his words.

"Shall I tell you how to win? You study them. Everything from their routine to the types of food they don't like, y/n's taste in men, Levi's taste in women, the number of times they go to the bathroom. You find out every little detail like that. If you do that, you will find some weakness you can exploit. If you don't fight like that, you will definitely be killed." Hanji said.

Okay what the actual fuck now.

I heard Petra and another soldier calling out to Hanji and I didn't care. "Y/n. You're going to get hurt." Levi said. I ignored him and continued to toss my knife in the air, catching it over and over again.

"Hey. Seriously, stop y/n." Levi said.

I turned to him, still playing catch with my knife. "Corporal y/n!" I heard a guy calling out my name. He startled me and that caused my hand to catch my knife blade instead of the handle. I felt blood dripping from my right hand and to the ground.

The guy in front of me looked worried and scared for his life. I sighed and said, still holding the blade of my knife in my hand not moving, "What?" He was shaking, "N- Never mind! I'm sorry Corporal!" He kept on bowing while backing up and running back to his friends. I sighed.

"Y/n! Come here now." Levi said, looking at my bloody hand with my knife blade cutting the skin.

I walked over to Levi and he couldn't take his eyes off of my hand. "What? It doesn't hurt." I said, grabbing the handle and removing the knife from my hand, causing drops of blood to splatter on the ground. Levi snatched my knife from my hand, cleaning it up. "Levi! Give it back damn it."