Chapter 21: Hanji, You Stalker

Eren's pov

She stood up, opening the door. "Why are you two right outside my door?" I tried moving my head to where I could see who was outside but couldn't get a clear view. "Hanji was being creepy by standing there quietly. I just came out of my room." Is that... the Captain? 

"Hey, Levi! You ratted me out! No fun." I heard Hanji whine. I honestly just want to go to bed now. I heard the Corporal sigh. "You two already know I was going to talk with Eren, and you decide to stand right by my door to eavesdrop?" They were going to eavesdrop on us? Kind of messed up... it doesn't sound like the Captain would do that though. I get that Hanji would but not Captain Levi.

"Hanji was. I came out of my room because she was making so much damn noise." I saw the Captain peeking his head through the door, looking right at me. My body stiffened on the Corporal's bed, I didn't know what to do. 

"Eren. Go rest." He said, coming inside the room. 

"Y- Yes, Sir..." I said, getting all of my belongings and leaving the room. RIght before I left, I gave a respectful bow to the Corporal and left. "Eren! There you are!" Armin said, running towards me. "Armin!" "How was the discussion? Are you allowed to tell us?" He questioned. I thought back to what she said. I shook my head. "I don't think I'm allowed to share any information." 

He looked at me disappointed but respected my decision. "Where are the others?" "In their beds probably. We almost got caught by another soldier but managed to get back to the barracks just in time." He said, opening the door for me. "So? What did you two talk about?" 

"What happened?" 

"Spill everything!" I was being bombarded by questions about me and the Corporal's discussion. "W- Wait..." I said quietly. "Lucky you got to have a talk with her." 

"Shh! Let him answer our questions!" 

"So?! What happened?!" 

"Hey. Might want to tone it down. It's past curfew. Go to bed. Otherwise I'll have to inform Corporal y/n about you guys. Or Captain Levi. Maybe even the Commander." I think his name was Mike... I remember his face though. And the Corporal mentioned the name "Mike" while talking to him about something. 

"Alright then... Guess we better go to bed. Probably another big day tomorrow." 

"Bet. The Captain is going to lecture us on cleaning." Connie snickered. "Connie! Don't be stupid! There's many rumors about him and the Corporal already! Don't cause another rumor about the Captain before Corporal y/n might do something about it." Armin said tucking himself under the blanket.

"Now I'm interested. Say, Eren. You had a talk with the Corporal, right? Did she mention anything about Captain Levi?" Jean asked me. I propped out of bed, thinking back to our conversation. I sighed. "I guess it's not that important about her relationship with Captain Levi..." I quietly said. 

"Huh?!" Connie said, his jaw dropping. 

"D- Did you just say...!" 

"That the Corporal has...!" 

"A relationship with Captain Levi?!" Connie shouted, finishing the sentence. "This is some big ass drama right here! What the hell?! Hold up, I'm going to tell Sasha and Mikasa...!" Connie sprung out of bed, running out into the halls. 

"Connie! Wait! You're going to get in trouble!" Armin shouted, chasing after him. "N- No! I didn't mean it in that way..." It was too late. I sighed. "Just being clear though, they aren't together?" Jean asked me. I nodded. "But there are rumors spreading throughout the whole regiment that they might have some sort of connection with each other. Hanji told me that she ships them together and wanted proof that they would eventually date. But, I'm not entirely sure about that... The Corporal is very serious and I guess since she spends all of her time with Captain Levi, people would just assume that they're in a relationship."