Chapter 20: Finish The Sentence, Levi

Y/n's pov

An adorable... Levi. 

He's sitting down next to my bed, his elbow supporting his head on the mattress, sleeping soundly. "Must be uncomfortable..." I whispered, lifting up his arm around my neck, wrapping my arm around his waist. I checked the time, 10 pm. Damn it. It's an hour late for curfew. Guess he's going to have to sleep here. I laid him down on my bed, tucking his sleepy body under the covers. I lifted his head up a little, placing the pillow I fluffed up under his head. I heard him groan, rolling over to his left side, facing me. 

I sighed, walking over to my couch. I laid down, getting myself comfy before I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

~Next morning~

I actually woke up pretty earling this time. 8 am. Not bad, y/n. I woke up earlier than Levi. Cross that off my list. I quietly walked to my bathroom, using the toilet. I washed my hands, cleaning my face. I grabbed my toothbrush, starting to brush my teeth. I peeked out of my door to see Levi sitting up, looking around my room. 

"Morning." I said, catching his attention. I spit into the sink, washing my mouth. I walked back out, grabbing my uniform. "Shit. I have to go back to my room." He said, standing up. "I don't think that's really necessary. I have your uniform." I said, taking off my shirt in the bathroom.

"Where?" He asked, fixing my bed. "On the chair." I said, grabbing my clothes. "Oh. Since I'm here, am I able to use your bathroom?" He said, taking a look inside. I had my collared long sleeve on and my pants on but my shirt wasn't buttoned up all the way. Only halfway. 

He stood there, gulping. "Yeah." I said, letting him come inside. He stood near me, fiddling around with his uniform. "What? Go ahead, I'm not looking. Promise." I said, looking straight in the mirror, buttoning up my shirt. 

"Don't even think about looking." I threatened. He nodded, taking off his shirt. I kept my promise. I didn't see anything. I only saw his sleepwear being folded by me. I brushed my hair, grabbing my green cloak, putting it on. I grabbed a stool and sat down. I put on my boots, waiting for Levi to finish. "You ready?" He asked, putting on his boots. 

I noticed he didn't put on his cravat yet so I took the cloth, wrapped it around his neck and started to make his cravat. "Thank you.." He said, standing up. I opened the door, locking it before I noticed that all the rookies were already gathered up, ready to train.

I jogged up the stage, catching their attention immediately. I opened my mouth to speak but they already got into their lines. I was surprised. "Wow. You didn't even need to yell at them to get in their lines. Pretty impressive." Levi said to me. 

He stood by me, waiting for my "orders". "You can stay by Nanaba and Hanji." I said, looking at them. He nodded, walking by them. "Alright. I don't know if you noticed but, I set up multiple obstacles for you all. It's not too long and not too short. It's a part of training. If you take a look behind you," I pointed to the back. 

"There are three different obstacles. All of you will be split up in three big groups. You guys will rotate once everyone has mastered the obstacle that they are on. Pretty easy, yes? You only get three tries on every obstacle. If you run out of all three tries, you're going to be separated from everyone else." I said, looking to Levi. He walked next to me, looking at the rookies. 

"And that means you get to deal with us." He said, pointing to both of us. "Slack off and play around, you deal with me. If you don't take this seriously, you'll have to deal with the Commander." Levi said monotonously. He wasn't joking. He takes this stuff very consequential. 

Everyone's expression changed from blank to being frightened because of the consequences. Levi was looking around for their responses but, no one answered him. "Do you understand me?!" He raised his voice, letting it echo in the open space. They all tensed up when they heard his voice booming.