Chapter 10: Tsundere

Y/n's pov

We're going for another fucking Titan killing spree. Yay. Nothing special. Same old, same old. I'm tired since it's the same thing all over again. Goddamn I'm getting less fit. I should work out more often.

"Y/n. Don't fall asleep while you're on your horse now. I don't want to carry you." Levi said. "Idiot. I'm not going to sleep." I said, returning back the attitude he's giving me. Sheesh Levi... "Heads up!

The main unit of the Scout Regiment is back!" And there we go. Every single time we come back from an expedition, people tend to crowd the sidewalks to watch us pass by. They always get so hype about it that whenever we're close enough to them, they yell out a damn compliment in our faces.

"That's right, Commander Erwin! You give those ugly bastards a thrashing!" I heard a guy from the crowd yell out. My eyes wandered at the crowd and I saw two teenagers from the Cadet Corps, smiling big.

"Look! It's Captain Levi! They say he's like an entire brigade unto himself!" A guy said, basically squealing. I looked at Levi and he seemed a little annoyed.

"Tch. Spare me, please." He said, keeping a straight face.

I couldn't help but look out at the people, letting my head shift to the left, seeing guys in front of me smile even bigger than before. "It's Corporal y/n! She's as beautiful as a flower but can be such a badass when fighting Titans!" A guy said, gaining attention from other guys agreeing with him.

"Oh how I dream of having her as my lover! Corporal y/n I want you to slay me!" Another guy said, waving his arms in the air like a maniac.

I grunted softly in shock and sighed, narrowing my eyes as I pulled my hood over my head. "Seriously, if I could tell them to shut up I would." I said, making Hanji look at me and Levi. "That scowl will crush your fans. Not that it's any of my business, but from a public relations standpoint, you might want to lighten up." Hanji said.

The gates are opening and now we just wait patiently for our cue. "The threshold of Titania! Can't you just envision the horrors in store for us, comrades? If we bag an Abnormal, I'll burst with tears of joy!" Hanji said, squealing while clenching her hands together.

"I think we've bagged the craziest abnormal already." Levi said, being sarcastic. "Seriously? Where?" Hanji said, looking around. I heard Hanji grunt so I shifted my eyes and saw Levi grabbing onto her head to make her face him. "Right here." Levi said.

I grunted in anger and gritted my teeth together, gripping onto the reins tighter than I was holding them from before. Hanji smiled and laughed nervously.

Gross..

"Aha! Levi, you're so funny!" Hanji said, leaning on his shoulder while looking up at him. I wanted to deadass wipe that smile off her face. I didn't though. Besides the fact that I'm fucking pissed off right now, she didn't get on my last nerve which is good.

"Move out!" Erwin yelled out. We started to move and all I could hear besides me was Hanji rambling on about Titans to Levi. God I just want to get this over with.

They can go have their own little conversation BEHIND me. I picked up my pace just a little so I was ahead of Levi and Hanji. "Eh? Y/n! What're you doing?"

Hanji said. I didn't answer back. "What's wrong with her today? Were those compliments from her fans too much?" I heard Hanji say. Just then, someone grabbed onto my reins and pulled me back to my regular position, next to Levi.

I shooed his hand away from the reins and continued look ahead of me. "Hey. Now isn't the time to be jealous." Levi said, whispering into my ear.

"Don't talk to me." I said, glaring at him. We arrived to our destination and started doing our job. I killed a few 2-3 metre Titans, easy peasy as always. I'm standing on the roof now with Levi besides me since he won't leave me alone.