Chapter 17: You Flirt

Y/n's pov

~Nighttime~

I was walking down the halls in my pajamas, going to go meet up with Eren and Levi. I finally got there, already seeing them sitting down in separate seats. I walked in, closing the door. I didn't bother to sit down so I just stood near Eren. He walked up to me and gave me a cup of tea. I accepted the tea and he sat back down. 

A few minutes pass and it's only awkward silence. "What's takin' so long? Where the hell are Erwin's men? At this rate, the Military Police escort's going to show up before them." Levi said, taking a sip of his tea. "Must be a hell of a hard time taking a shit." Levi said sarcastically. 

I heard Eren let out a nervous laugh. "You're very talkative today, Captain." Eren said, smiling a bit. I stomped my way towards him, pulling out my knife, pressing it against his throat. "Don't be stupid." I threatened. "Y/n." Levi said. I pulled back, walking my way to him. 

"You're being more posessive now, y/n. Are you alright?" A hum left my mouth, Levi already understanding what I meant. 

"I talk plenty." I heard him softly grunt as he set his cup down, placing his palm on his left thigh, rubbing it. "Tch..." He said. I quickly grabbed a chair and sat down in front of him, putting my hand on his thigh. His body tensed up when I touched him. I heard him gulp audibly, but calmed down afterwards. I started to massage the spot where it hurts, hopefully not making it obvious.

"I'm sorry. If only I hadn't made the wrong choice then, none of this would've happened..." Eren said, upset. "I told you. No-one knows how things will turn out." Levi said. Just then, we heard the door opening. I rapidly retracted my hand as if it was never on Levi's thigh. Eren stood up. 

"Sorry I'm late." Erwin said. "Not at all... Guys!" Eren said, looking at I guess his friends? "U- Umm..." He said nervously. "We believe we've found out who the Female Titan is." Erwin said. "Huh?!" Eren blurted out.

"We will capture her this time." Erwin said, taking a seat. "We do it the day after tomorrow, while passing through Stohess District on our way to the capital. This will be our first and last chance at her. Once on the other side, the government will take custody of Eren and we'll have difficulty investigating those bent on destroying the walls." Erwin explained, staring at Eren the whole time. "Both of which will foster humankind's destruction. We'll have to bet everything on this operation." Everything huh...? "The plan is this..." Erwin said, pointing out on the map. My eyes followed his finger, memorizing everything he says.

"While passing through Stohess, we use Eren as bait to lure the target into this underground passage. Given the target's size and strength, if we can get her as far down as possible we should be able to immobilise her in her Titan form." Erwin said. My eyes shifted to Levi. He was reading off of the paper in front of him. I wonder what he's thinking in that mind of his. 

"But, in the event that she transforms before then... it'll be up to you, Eren." 

"Yes, Sir! Are we certain the target will actually be in Stohess, then?" Eren asked. "Yes. The target is a member of the Military Police." Erwin stated out. Military Police, huh? Interesting.

"The Military Police?" "It was Armin who identified her. We believe that she killed the two Titans we caught alive... and that she might have trained with you in the 104th Cadet Corps." Erwin said. "H- Hold on for a minute! The 104th Cadet Corps..." I looked at Eren. "The name of the girl we believe to be the Female Titan..." Now this is just a back and forth conversation between Erwin and Eren. "Y- You can't be serious..." "Is Annie Leonhart." Eren gasped. "What makes... What makes you think that, Armin?" The blonde boy named Armin started to speak.