3.

Billie's POV

I wake up and look at my phone to see I woke up in time, you hear me good I WOKE UP IN TIME. I have my appointment with Jake today and he wants Fin and my parents to come too, to talk to them about some stuff.

So I get up and get ready, getting ready only takes me ten minutes, which is good because Finneas and my parents are already waiting for me in the car.

So with that we drive off to the building where my label is established.

"Good morning family O'Connell." The woman behind the frontdesk says and gives us friendly smile. "Do you have an appointment with someone?" She asks. "With Jake Wilson." My mom says. She nods and looks through her laptop, before nodding again. "You can go upstairs, you already know where his office is, do you?" She asks. We nod and head upstairs.

After getting to his office, we press the button and wait for answer that we can get in.

Jake opens the door and smiles seeing us. "Ah Billie, you made it." He says and pulls me in for a hug. He tends to be like this quiet often he's very outgoing and unprofessional with the people he work with, but he's really friendly and I see him more as a friend then as my manager, which is how I like it. He pulls mom in for a hug too and shakes Fin and dad their hand.

We then walk in to see a girl already in here, sitting in one of the chairs. "So I'll first introduce you guys. Billie, this is Blaze. Do you know her?" Jake asks and points at the girl who apparently is Blaze. I shake my head. "Never seen before."

"Blaze is an artist, just like you and I brought her here, since I decided that Blaze is going to be your openings act on your tour. So you better get into her music asap." Jake says. "Blaze this is Billie the girl that you're gonna-" She cuts him off. "I know who Billie is, she's quiet THE person everywhere at this point." Blaze says and gives me a wide smile.

Blaze is pretty damn badass. She has dark brown hair and the sides and the back of her head are shaved and the top is longer and put together in a man bun. She's wearing a loose fitting black tanktop that says 'loverboys' on black, also loose fitting, ripped jeans. She also has a whole tattoo sleeve and a lip ring and a shit ton of wristbands on both her wrists. She looks like she's come here with her motorcycle and that she has one night stands with any person that has boobs and a pussy on a daily base.

"Hey, you liking the view?" She asks and waves a hand in front of my eyes, causing me to snap out of my thoughts and realizing I was staring at Blaze the whole time. "Sorry." I say and feel a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Okay, now we've had this. Then take all a seat." Jake says, so we do as told. "There's something else that I want to talk about." He says. We just nod, allowing him to continue. "I've been searching for other people for on tour who will take care of the drums and the digital audio's, but I really haven't found anyone that would suit on stage with you and I liked the view of your brother and that girl with the short black hair with you on stage. Obviously your girlfriend too, but I know she doesn't want to do this, so it's fine." Jake says. "Do you know who that short haired girl is?" He asks. "She's Micah, one of my best friends." I say. "Do you think she'd want to come on tour with us?" He asks. "I could ask her when I see her and I'll let you know." He nods happily. "And Finneas, you're down to do this?" He then asks, looking at my brother, but he nods excitedly. "I would love to." He answers. "You will also have to play the guitar." Jake finishes, on which Finneas nods again. "Great, then I won't hold you guys up anymore. Billie, success with studying and have fun on your trip with your mates, but be careful we need you after that." Jake says, on which I nod.

So after that we start leaving the building, but I'm called back so I look behind me to see who called me and I saw it's Blaze.

"Maybe we should do number exchange, so we can reach each other when we need to." She says and scratches the back of her head awkwardly. "Sure, can I have your phone?" I ask. She gives it to me and I put my number in it as 'Bil'. With that we go separated ways.