35.

*authors note*
This again another rather long chapter, the next chapters coming are going to be some time skips and might be rather long.

Enjoy!
——————————
*Time skip to the day Billie and Alexis leave on their weekend*

Alexis' POV

"And done." I sigh as I put the last couple of clothes in my bag.

"Finally." Billie sighs as she looks up from her phone and gets up from my bed.

A couple of things have changed since we got back from New York - which is already a week ago - for example: I'm getting married to the love of my life in 2 months, Billie moved in with me for now because she wants to be near for when something happens with me or the baby.

Billie has mostly been chilling and getting rest since tour has exhausted her a lot like it always does. I on the other have been busier than ever, in a week we leave to Milan with EVERYONE for the fashion show, so Simon and I have been running from meeting to meeting and in between that we've trying to attend as many classes as we could.

Billie has been trying to get me to chill down more since stress is not good for the baby, what she's right about, but I need to keep my life up too. I can't just lay down for 9 months.

I mean I would get SO fat.

anyway, now that I'm done packing, Billie takes my stuff and we leave. Billie's going to drive, so I just put the address of the cabin I reserved in the GPS.

---------------------

After driving for a couple of hours, probably around 3 hours, we arrive at the entrance to the forest type thing where the cabin is. We can't go in with the car, so we park the car and lock before starting our walk.

"Bil, I really can carry one of those backpacks too," I tell her and take one of her. "No babe, not good for Cecilia." She says and shakes her head. "Declan," I mumble underneath my breath, but I know she heard it.

"It's not even that for anymore," Billie says as she looks down at her phone, trying to figure out what path we have to take. "It's that way." She says and starts walking. I just follow, not bothering to check whether she's right. I mean, she's almost 19, she should be able to read a map by now. Right?

Right?

---------------------

"Do you really think we're on the right path?" I ask as we've been walking for 2 hours. It should've been a little over an hour walk, not 2 hours. The sun is also starting to set.

"I mean, I think." She answers. She turns around and waits for me to catch up on her. She hands me her phone so I can take a look.

"Babe, how have you been following the path?" I ask. "Just like that." She says and shows with her finger. I sigh.

"It's like this," I say. She's been walking the opposite way the whole time.

"Shit." She mumbles. "I'm so so sorry." She sighs. I can hear she really feels bad about it. "It's alright. If we go like this we could get there by an hour." I say and show her. She nods and takes her phone, but I take it right back. "I'ma do it this time," I tell her. She just nods a little.

After walking for an hour, like I said, we arrived at the cabin. I take the keys from the little hidden hook, like the owner told me, and open the door. We both enter and the first thing Billie does is throwing the bags in one of the corners. "Wow, this really is nice. You really chose good, babe." Billie says and smiles while looking around.