25.

Billie's POV
When I wake up I have to smile immediately when I realize it's in Alexis' room that I am. Next to me is my sleeping beauty sleeping in my arms and I couldn't be happier then this. I know we're not official and all, but I know we still have each other and I know she meant every word what she said yesterday about being in love with me. She just doesn't want to label us yet, which is fine.

I try to get out of her embrace to go home, but when I do so her grip around my waist tightens and she lays her head on my chest. I smile at her and run my fingers through her hair the way she loves it.

"Billie, don't you dare to leave without telling me." She mumbles without opening her eyes.

"I'm right here, sleeping beauty." I say. "Is it too soon to tell you that I love you?" I ask. "You've told me before, so no it isn't." She mumbles, still keeping her eyes closed.

"Say it again." She says after a while.

"I love you, Alex." I say and kiss her on the top of her head.

"You are perfect." She mumbles.

"You're coming pretty close to that too."

----------------------

Alexis' POV

"Oh you stayed over, I was already wondering why your shoes were still here." Britt says while looking up from the paper she was reading when Billie and I got downstairs. Even though it was already pretty late Britt still left breakfast standing on the table so Billie and I joined the table and ate some breakfast.

Britt looked at us suspicios. "You know, nothing happend, we slept." I tell her. "Hhmm, slept." She said, nodding her head with a smile playing across her lips. "Like literally slept with our eyes closed and no touching." Billie joined the conversation. "I mean, I cuddled her. That's touching too I guess." She adds.

"I prefer it like that, you can't keep quiet when Billie goes do-" Fabio said, but I interrupt him before he can finish. "You know, other subject, we didn't fuck." I say.

"You know, actually I should go. I still have a meeting with Jake to prepare for the next tour and I also wanna have some quality time with Finneas since we don't get much of those anymore." Billie says and gets up from her chair. "Alexis, can you just come talk outside for a minute?" She adds.

So with that we both go outside.

"What up?" I ask.

"I was thinking about what you said yesterday, the no Blaze fucking thing. Of course I agree with that and I'm going to tell her today I'm done screwing around with her and I'd appreciate you'd the same." She says.

"I will, once I get to see him." I assure her.

"Today, you have to tell him today, call him, go by his house, text him, I don't care, but you tell him today." She says.

I understand why she wants this whole thing over and done with as quick as possible, so I promise her I will call him.

"Can I hug you?" She asks before she gets in her car. "Of course." I answer and open my arms, for her to step in my embrace. The hug is tight, as we can't get enough of each other. I take in her scent and place a soft kiss on her shoulder. "I love you Billie." I whisper. "I love you too." She answers in the same whisper.

After she's gone I decide to call Simon immediately.

"Hey beauty." He says, picking up his phone and I can hear his wide smile in his voice.

"I kind of have to tell you something." I tell him right away.

"Alright."

I can also hear his smile fade away in saying that word.