19.

Alexis' POV
"Ugh, but why are being this way? This shit is important do you not understand that?" Simon says, or must I say shout at me.

"Shit bro, can I please have not-happy-day? Thank you." I say and roll my eyes at him.

"I understand you're mad at me for that kissing and stuff, but seriously? Blowing off our meeting with Mike to sign the papers, you're crazy!" He shouts.

Today we have our meeting with Mike to sign all the papers and stuff, but I told Simon that I don't want to go anymore today because I'm not feeling too well. I saw a video on one of the fan pages of Billie and Blaze on Instagram of Billie and Blaze griding all over each other and Blaze kissing Billie's neck and you can clearly see it's them. It was at some party last night where a fan probably saw them and had to film them and throw it all over social media.

"I'm not mad at you Simon, just look at this." I sigh and shove my phone in his hands, before going back to what I was doing.

I was doing an attempt in writing a song -with the guitar I got from Billie for my birthday- I had a melody in my head this whole time and after seeing Billie and Blaze like that, lyrics that fit perfectly with the melody and with the way I'm feeling came up in my head.

'Do you wanna know what dancing without me is like?
Maybe you have more balance without me.
If I have to, I'll take a step back.
If it's better, if that'd be better.

Does live has more shine without me?
Does love gets another chance without me?
If that's true, I'll let you go.
If it's better, if that'd be better.
Doesn't mean I don't miss you."

That's the lyrics I had written and I'm very proud of it because it reflects just the way I feel.

Simon hands my phone back. "That's fucked up, you're not even broken up for a day yet and she's already dry humping another bitch." He says with disgust written all over his face.

"Don't talk about her like she's some sort of slut," I warn him. "It's not because she broke my heart that she isn't still the love of my life," I add. "This is slut behavior." He says and rolls with his eyes. "I'll give you some time and want you in my car in 5 minutes." He says before turning around and leaving my room.

——————————

Billie's POV
After waking up, I realized I'm in Blaze's room and not mine and I realized that Blaze is laying next to me and more like totally cuddled up to me like a baby, instead of Finneas. Then I realized what kind of special and weird evening we had last night. We really were about to have sex. I was really about to have sex with BLAZE.

I take my phone and open Instagram to answer some more DM's and to scroll through it a little, to take my mind off things. But once it opened I was only reminded of it. Tons of people had tagged me in the same video. A video of Blaze and I dancing really closely last night and being very intimate.

Fuck.

If I'm tagged in this so much, Alexis has probably seen it too by now.

I immediately go to her Instagram page to see if she has mentioned anything that could give away that she saw this.

She did post something on her story. I open it to see it's a picture of the guitar I gave to her resting on her knee while she's sitting on her bed and with a notebook open to a page where she's writing. When I look closely I can make out a couple of sentences and I try to read as much as I can.

'Does love gets another chance without me?
If that's true I'll let you go.
If that's better, if that'd be better.
Doesn't mean I don't miss you.'