9.

Billie's POV

First hearing my alarm go off makes me wanna slam my phone in the wall and go back to sleep. That feeling passes by quickly when I remember I have to get to Jake though. So with that I jump up from my bed and quickly put on some clothes to get going.

Once in the kitchen to eat breakfast, I notice that Finneas isn't up yet, that's weird he's usually the one that has to come to wake me up. I take a cup of coffee and head to his room to wake him up. Seeing him laying in his bed fast asleep, gives me the change of torturing him just the way he always tortures me.

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" I shout and rip his covers off. "What?" He mumbles and snuggles his face in his pillow. "We gotta go to Jake, wake up." I demand and rip open his curtains. "No." He whines. "We have to be their in exactly 15 minutes so wake up and get ya ass to my car." I say.

While leaving the room I see he's getting up so I decide to already go to my car and wait there for him, while waiting I take my phone out to go through my messages. I mean, message, I only got a message from Blaze.

Blaze: Yo B, get ya ass over here once you're done with Jake, I have a sick idea for some songs and I kinda wanna work on songs together with you, that would be cool! I also just wanna hang.

Me: cool, expect me in an hour or so I think.

Blaze: I will!

"Who got you smiling like that? Did Alexis sent you boob pics or so?" Finneas asks, while getting in the car. "Shut up." I say and roll my eyes. I feel heat rush to my cheeks out of embarrassment that in fact it was the girl who's crushing on me that made me smile like that and not even my own girlfriend.

I shake the thoughts off and start my car, heading to the office building of our label.

We arrive at the building just one minute before time, giving us just enough time to get to Jake's office. When I'm about to knock he opens the door.

"Billie!" He brings out and wraps me in a hug like he usually does. "Congrats for making it on time, I'm proud of you." He says, causing me to smile. "Finneas!" He then squeals, also wrapping my brother in a hug. "How are you doing bud?" He asks. "Good, good. Glad that Billie is back home." He says. "Aw that's the nicest thing you've said about me since I got back, You're so cute." I say and ruffle his hair, causing him to fake glare at me.

"Anyway, take a seat, my favourite artists." He says. We both sit down and Jake sits down in front of us at the opposite side of the table.

"I have a couple of things I want to go over with you guys. So first point, 'my strange addiction.'" He says and looks in between Finneas and I. "Right." Finneas says and reaches in his pocket to find the USB I think. "Here." He then says and hands it to Jake. "We recorded it last night." He explains. Jake gives us both a huge and proud smile. "I didn't think you would've been done writing it already. This is a nice surprise." He tells me.

He hooks the USB to his computer and lets the song play on full volume, so we're able to hear it too once more.

After the song he nods his head, looking even more proud. "This is going to be a hit guys, everyone is going to hear this on all radio stations and even if people are trying their hardest to hate, they will still secretly love it. Billie, Finneas. This is only the start, you guys are young and talented and geniuses, everyone will love you guys." He says, causing me to feel some type of way that I can't really explain. "I want this song to be introduced to the audience the night of the first show of the tour, I hope you guys are willing to live introduce it to them, that would be sick and after that we can put it out as an official song, maybe like somewhere in that week." Jake says. "I would say this as suggestion, but it's more as a demand, you guys have to play it that night." He adds. "We're more then willing to play it that night, right Billie?" Finneas asks. "Yeah." I agree excitedly.