4.

Billie's POV
I really don't know what to say anymore other then that there's just another day of me studying and I'm getting fucking tired of it. Alexis is now probably in the art shop, selling shit or making clothing designs with Simon. I just wanna do teenage shit too during summerbreak, like hanging out with my friends and doing a summer job and earning money, but no. Instead I am stuck here studying when it's way too hot outside. I sigh and turn over my page. I also feel like I know enough to be able to make the tests just fine, but my mom is keeping me in my room to make sure I study even more. She doesn't want me to even leave for tour until I have my highschool degree.

Micah is so lucky, she doesn't has to finish highschool forced she can just leave. Her parents allow her to. But she says she is taking her books with her on tour so that she can still study and take tests after tour if she feels like it.

Out of boredom I decide to take my phone and text the group chat, since it's been ages since I heard of my mates. Just as I take my phone, the display lights up to sign a messege of Blaze.

Blaze: yoo, you doing anything today? I'm bored man. Let's hang and get to know each other a little.

I decide to ignore her and text her back later. I first text Alexis, because I wanna take her out tonight as an early birthday date, since it's her 18th birthday when we're in Greece with our mates.

Me: hey babe, I'm taking you out tonight as an early birthday! Just put on whatever you want and bring sleeping stuff with you. I'll pick you up at 7

And then I decide to text the group chat.

Me: yoooo what y'all up to? I'm BOREDDD

Then I put my phone away when I notice nobody really is online. Who else can I bother with my boredome? I could text Blaze back and invite her over? But I mean, Alexis won't like that.

Alexis. Right! I can get her present ready.

She always likes to strum my old guitar whenever she's here and I let her since that one is my first ever guitar and I don't really use it anymore, because I got new guitars so I had the idea of giving her the guitar as her first ever guitar that also was once my first ever guitar.

So that's what I do. I head to Finneas his room, since the guitar is there at the moment.

I walk in without knocking, only to walk in on him having a heavy make out session with Claudia. "Ew ew no no no." I say, closing my eyes and shutting the door again. I turn around to go back to my room, but I hear his door open again.

"What ya want?" He asks. I turn around to see him standing in his doorway. "I uh, sorry I didn't know she was here." I say awkwardly and scratch the back of my head. "Well she is." He laughs. "Anyway, what did you want?"

"Well, I'm taking Alex out tonight on an early birthday date and I wanted to give her her present too, which is going to be my old guitar, which is in your room." I explain him. He nods and opens the door again, allowing me to take it so I do.

Then I head back to my room, I put the guitar in it's case and put the whole thing in a huge cardboard box, which I wrap in left over paper from last Christmas.

Well that's done too now. What now? I think for a second and then take my phone to see some people have answered the group chat, Alexis had answered my text too and Blaze had send me another 2 texts. I first open Alexis her texts.

Alexis: sure, sounds fun! I'll be ready at 7

Me: great😊.

I then open the group chat.