31.

Alexis' POV

Today we have our meeting with Mike, so that's what I'm getting ready for now. I decided to go with blacked ripped jeans and an all white sweatshirt.

Simon is picking me up in 10 minutes so I rush downstairs to see Britt has made a breakfast for me. Fabio is off to work.

"Why don't I get a cup of coffee?" I ask confused when I see Britt taking a sip of hers. "Because you have a little one that you have to protect from stuff like this." She says with a small smile.

"Don't say it like that." I say with a blank face. I don't want to think of the fact that there's an actual human growing inside me, that shit is terrifying.

"I'm sorry honey, actually about that, do you want me to give you a drive to Mike's office? I could totally understand if you would not want to see Simon that much yet, since he doesn't know yet and since your still trying to figure out whether you want to keep her or not." She asks.

"No it's fine, really and besides the meeting could last a couple hours so it'll just be boring for you to wait in the car for hours. Besides that, her? You think it's going to be a girl?" I ask her. "Yes, I'm totally sure about it." She answers and nods her head with a smile.

"I don't think so, I think it's going to be a boy, I feel it. Besides, I've Always seen myself getting a son, not a daughter. And then I'm going to name him Declan." I tell her with a smile. I've Always loved the name Declan.

"I don't think it's going to be a boy, and besides that. You really should discus the name with Billie and Simon since I assume they would be both involved with the life of the kid." She says.

"You have a point there." I tell her as I get up when I hear the doorbell ring. That's probably Simon. "See you." I call before leaving the house.

"You look good." Simon says as I open the door. "Thank you, Simon." I say in a stop-trying-too-hard-tone. "Not like that, I mean like that too, but I mean that you look more relieved then yesterday." He explains.

I do feel more relieved now that I talked to Morgan about it and that I know everything will be fine either way.

"Yeah, I feel better too." I tell him. "Good enough to tell me what was going on?" He asks as he pulls up on the highway, driving us towards Mike's office.

Once we arrived and got inside his office we immediately started on the work.

"So, the fashion show is in a little less then a month, which is not a lot to organize a whole fashion show. I'll take care of the invitions because I have the connections to the important people that have to come. If you guys have people, like friends and family, you can still mail me the list. I need to have it before the end of this week." He says. Our meetings with Mike are mostly the same as Billie's meetings with Jake. Mike talking and telling us what's going to happen and what we have to do and us agreeing with it.

"Next point is something where you guys have to give your opinions too, we have to decide which model is going to wear which outfit. We have 6 models and 30 outfits. So after a little bit of math we can conclude each model has to show off 4 outfits. I saw you guys mailed all the outfits last night, which I'm very glad about, you did it in time. Now, let's get to work."

After an hour of arguing we got to an agreement of who has to wear what.

"Now, it's a rather small fashion show, that's also because your brand is still small. I can imagine you guys will most likely have succes with youth and adolescents, so I have a geust list of important people from shops who sell a lot of clothes for people of your age. Beside the fashion show there's obviously also going to be a show given by Billie and Blaze." Mike explains.