15.

Billie's POV
She picks me up and throws me in the air, letting me fly for like 2 seconds before splashing down. "Do that again, do that again." I whine swim over to her.

"Gosh, you're such a child, Bil." She laughs before running her fingers through her hair to keep it from sticking to her face.

"And you're such a mom, Blaze." I answer before throwing myself at her so she can throw me in the air again.

"I prefer you call me daddy." She says, causing me to roll my eyes before throwing me in the air again.

After arriving at the new hotel, we settled down and after begging Jake for literally hours, we managed him to get to pay the staff of the hotel to keep the pool private today for the whole team, even though Blaze and I were the only ones in the mood for swimming. It was super hot and we just got back from another 4 hours on the bus so I don't see why nobody wanted to swim, but good for us we have the whole pool now.

The pool is pretty nice. It has slide (which we've both done about 20 times now), it also has a small path type thing that leads to a jaccuzi and sun beds (which we haven't used yet).

"Let's go in the jacuzzi." Blaze says and grabs my arm to drag me over there. "Wait." I say and swim over to the side to get our cocktails.

We might've been drinking some cocktails the past ours and we both might be on the edge of being tipsy to being drunk. I think I'm more under influence then her since she's taller and build bigger then me and she drinks more often then me.

In the jacuzzi I sit on the opposite of her. Her eyes are basically glued to mine and every so often they drift down to my chest before meeting mine again. We sit there like that for about 15 minutes in silence, me sipping my drink and Blaze basically checking me out. "What?" I ask in an attempt to break the silence. "You are absolutely beautiful, do you ever realize how gorgeous you are?" I smile and shake my head to her comment before looking away from her when I feel a blush coming up. "Don't hide that beautiful face from me, when you're all blushy." She says and shakes her head.

It feels weird to have this kind of interaction with her, because what she just said to me is what I'd say to Alexis in this sort of situation and she's react to it the way I just reacted so Blaze. That's weird, isn't it?

She scooches closer to me until she's right beside me. She cups my face with one hand and makes me look at her. "You really are beautiful Billie." She whispers, before doing what I was scared of the first second I met her.

Her lips meet mine and my eyes shut close as the alcohol takes over and I wrap my arms around her neck. Her hands go down my ass and lift me in her lap.

We sit there and make out for too long to be appropriate, before I realize what I was doing and I push myself off her lap.

"Fuck this is wrong, what the hell were you thinking? You can't just kiss me like that, I have a girlfriend, what the heck." I shout at her. "You kissed me back, there are two people involved in a kiss, this was you too." She answers calmly. "And you clearly enjoyed it." She adds. "I did not." I say. "Whatever, look I'm sorry okay, I shouldn't have done that, but you shouldn't have kissed me back." She says. "It was the alcohol." I defend myself. "Excuses." She mutters. "Whatever." I say and leave the pool before taking my bathrobe and getting back to Finneas and I's room.

Once I reached our room door, I heard voices inside.

"No I don't know dad, she's been like this for a couple of weeks now, I'm really worried." That was Finneas.

"But she looks really bad, she looks like she hasn't slept for a year or something. I've never seen such bags under her eyes. During breakfast this morning I swear I saw her just falling a sleep right there in her seat." That's my dad.