17.

Billie's POV
"So, when are you going to talk to Alex about this whole situation?" Finneas asks, rolling over to face me in the bed.

"I'm not sure. I mean tonight is show and we have a meet and greet too, so it's kinda chaotic. It's hard, Fin." I sigh.

"I know, can I tell you something? Claudia and I are having a hard time too with the distance, not in a way you guys are having it. But we do really miss each other too, it's normal." He answers me.

I was about to answer when there was a knock on the door. I sigh and get up to open it, to be met by Jake.

"Change of plans, you have your first interview ever right in exactly 2 hours, so get dressed and stuff, it's an interview with BOTH Blaze and you, so you better put on a happy face and act like you love each other." He says before rushing over to Blaze's room.

——————————

And two hours later, we are indeed seated in an interview that's being live-streamed.

"So we are now joined by the one and only Billie Eilish and Blaze!" The interviewer says.

"Billie nice to meet, how are you?"

"Good, good. I'm good, how are you?" I ask him. "I'm great, thank you, Blaze how are you?" He asks, moving to introduce Blaze. "I'm good man, hyped to be here." She smiles.

"So Billie, you are 18 right, Blaze you are 20?" He asks. We both nod.

"How does it feel to be touring raising this high at such a young age, when you know all your friends are about to just go back to high school in a couple weeks, wrapping up summer break?" He asks. "It's kinda weird, to be honest. You know, not having any of my friends near, I mean expect from Micah. My drummer." I answer. "Understandable, yeah. That must be hard. And your girlfriend. Alexis, she's going to be collaborating with you I heard." He says.

"What? No. Rumors. Where did you hear that?" I ask, knowing Jake would be pissed if I told people about the clothing brand already. "Oh really, well it's all over social media." He simply says. "Social media says what it wanna say, don't always believe it," I answer him. "You're totally right."

"Blaze, you met Billie because of Jake, your manager. How can you describe the relationship you and Billie have?" He asks Blaze next.

"Special, it's really special. From the day we met, we already had this klick that doesn't just go away. We understand each other with just locking eyes and we always have a great time together." She answers, shooting me a genuine wide smile.

"And what about you, Billie? How did you feel, having this kind of bond with someone?" The interviewer asks and looks at me.

I can see a nervous look in Blaze her eyes. I can see she's scared of how I'm going to answer this question.

"Great. She's an awesome person and she's been through a lot in the past and I have too, which gives us both a massive backpack of emotional baggage and which makes us just understand each other more. She's a great friend and I'm so grateful that I have her on tour with me." I tell him and glance over at Blaze and put my hand over hers for a quick second.

——————————

Alexis' POV

After Micah called me I assume she talked to Billie too because I haven't heard of Billie anymore ever since. Finneas did call me to say she and Blaze have their first live interview and he also told me where I can watch it, so that's what I'm doing right now. She's doing great so far and even though I don't like Blaze that much anymore, she's doing pretty alright too.