32.

Billie's POV
Alexis: can we facetime?
I woke up in the tour bus to a text from Alexis. Shit right I was supposed to call her last night, but I totally forgot to do so. After we decided to watch 'the office' yesterday afternoon, we ended up binge watching it until late at night. So I totally didn't think of calling her anymore.

After reading her text I go to her caller ID and press the green button. After a couple seconds she pops up on screen. Her curls look damp and she's wearing one of my hoodies she stole. I think she just showered.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask as I put my phone down against the wall of my bunk and place me in a comfortable position.

"I'm good, how are you?" She answers.

"Same, we watched 'the office' all together last night so I totally forgot to call you. I'm sorry baby." I tell her.

"You're fine, I actually had someone over last night." She says, making me curious.

"Who?" I ask.

"Well, so Simon was here. He stayed here to celebrate the good news about Milan and I told him about Declan." She says. I frown in confusion. "Declan?" I ask.

"Our baby boy." She informs me.

"Wait, if that you telling me you know it's sex or you telling me you want to keep it? And who agreed on the name Declan?" I ask her, causing her to laugh.

"Well, so I told Simon and I also did decide I want to keep him, I don't know the sex yet but I can feel he's a boy." She says and smiles down at her belly while rubbing it.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"He was quiet for a couple of minutes but when I told him I do want to keep it, he actually was enthusiast about it." She explains.

"Do you show any baby bump yet? I really don't know anything about pregnancy." I ask.

"I don't show a lot yet, but he's about the size of a pomegranate seed, I read that online." She explains. "I wish I was there so I could feel the baby." I sigh. "I know, me too." She says and pouts.

"Another 3 weeks and a day." She says, causing me genuinely smile. "And 13 hours and 42 minutes." I say with a big smile.

——————————

After I called with Alexis I decided to go talk to Finneas about the whole baby thing.

"So I just talked to Alexis." I say as I open the curtains to his bunk.

"Good morning to you too." He says and puts the book he was reading, away.

I climb in the bunk and sit down next to him. "What news?" He asks.

"She wants to keep her." I say.

"Him, it's going to a boy." He corrects me.

"Nope, a girl." I say.

"How do you know? Does she already know?" He asks. "No but I think it's going to be a girl, she actually also thinks it's going to be a boy. Britt is convinced it's going to be a girl too." I tell him.

"Well, that kid is Alexis' so she can probably feel it, she'll be right. Tell her to call him Fin Junior, that would be cool actually." He says.

"Well, she wants to name him Declan." I tell him.

"And what about you? What name do you want?" He asks.

"I wanna name her Cecilia." I tell him on which he nods. "That's actually a good name." He says. "I didn't think you had taste." He adds. "Hey!" I shout and hit his arm playfully.