7.

*authors note*
I finally got around writing this chapter lmao. I didn't expect it to take this long, but here it is.

——————————

Billie's POV
I wake up because of the sunlight shining through the window.

Fuck, who opened the curtains?

Fuck, my head.

Why did nobody stop me when I was drinking way too much yesterday? Ugh. I never drink again.

I even still feel sick because of the alcohol that's still in my blood. I feel the feeling of having to vomit. I jump up just in time to reach the toilet, my sudden movements waking up Alexis too.

I let everything out. I feel Alexis appearing behind me and holding my hair back, rubbing my back gently. Once I'm done I cough my lungs out, feeling like complete shit.

Alexis sits down next to me, never stopping to rub my back. "Are you okay?" She asks once I'm done coughing. I shake my head. "I feel like absolute shit." I tell her.

"You'll be fine, let's get into bed again." She says. I nod so she sticks out a hand to lead me back into bed.

She gets in first and opens her arms for me to cuddle up to her. So that's what I do.

We just lay there for about 10 minutes in peaceful silence, when Sean decides to interrupt the peace. "PHONES!" He shouts, opneing our door. And indeed, he again doesn't knock. "Bro, can you please be not annoying for one second? That's all I ask now." Alexis says. She probably realized that I didn't want to deal with his annoying ass.

"It's already 2 in the afternoon, I've waited long enough." He says. "Fine, just take the phones and get out." Alexis says.

He takes the phones and before leaving he chuckles. "What now?" Alexis asks clearly getting annoyed.

"Blaze, is that the tour girl?" Sean asks, still chuckling. "Yeah? What about her?" I ask.

"I miss you B, get ya ass back here soon bro." He reads. I feel anger build up, why is he doing this? "Just shut the fuck up." I say. "Alright." He says and with that he leaves the room.

"Why is Blaze flirting like that?" Alexis asks as soon Sean had closed the door. "Can we do this another time?" I ask. I sit up a little to have some lean on of the headboard.

"Seriously babe, why?" She asks. "I don't know okay? She just is like that I guess." I answer. She sighs and runs a hand through her hair. "Does she like you?" She than asks. "I don't know babe, but I don't like her like that. So don't worry." I tell her. She turns her head to look down in her lap.

"Hey babe." I whisper and grab her face gently to face me again. "You're the only one." I assure her before pressing a light kiss on her lips.

I didn't expect it but she wraps her arms around me and straddles my lap. She lets her hands hover down my body and tugs at the hem of my shirt. I let her take it off and with that I let her take control over the whole situation.

——————————

"Fuck." I mumble out of breath as Alexis crawls from in between my legs and lays down next to me.

She wraps the covers over our naked bodies and smiles at me. "Are you still feeling like shit?" She asks. "A little better now." I say before kissing her softly.

"I could literally lay here all day long." She says. "Well, for your information we have been laying here for almost all day long already." I tell her. "We are going out tonight though, it's my birthday tomorrow. Remember?" She says. "How could I forget?" I ask her and cup her face, rubbing her cheek with me thump. "Let's get up." She says.