four

*Please vote and comment!!*

N I A L L

"This is absolutely unacceptable behaviour!" Lillianna's manager, Vivian, shouts for the 100th time as she slams down 8 newspapers on the table in front of us with our faces plastered all over the front covers.

Louis is sitting with bruises all along his arms as a result of being pulled and grabbed, Lillianna in addition to a plethora of bruises is holding an ice pack to her lip which is slightly bleeding and swollen and I have a black eye and a swollen lip as well as various scrabs and cuts along my arms.
Safe to say we all look like like shit.

"How dare you do this! I have had enough of this behaviour Lillianna I mean it. If you weren't such a good actress we would have dropped you a long time ago," Vivian rants, spitting her words with disgust.

I have to try and calm myself down as I feel strangely protective over Lilli and I grab her hand in support as it's not a good feeling having someone scream in your face, especially this horrible woman.

Lillianna squeezes my hand back and I can tell she appreciates my support.
Vivian continues to rant and scream at Lillianna  until eventually I realise that Lilli is about to snap and before I can turn to her she has jumped up out of her seat and is screaming back at Vivian.

"It wasn't our fault okay! We got completely swarmed by paparazzi what were we supposed to do? All we wanted to do was to go to McDonald's to cure our hangovers and-," Lillianna yells but before she can finish Vivian interrupts her.

"Hangovers? You are telling me that you, an 18 year old, was hungover?" Vivian asks angrily and I can tell that Lillianna has realised that she has slipped up.

"Well yes but-," Lillianna starts but Vivian cuts her off again.

"So we have to add underage drinking to the list do we Lillianna? I have absolutely had it with your behaviour and energy, no wonder we can give you no freedom!" Vivian yells and I can feel my blood boiling beneath my skin.

"Well maybe if you gave me some fucking freedom and trust then I wouldn't act up! I was just out with my friends, living my life and then we got swarmed that's all that happened!" Lillianna yells back and I can see a pained expression in Vivian's face.

"Tensions are obviously high right now and we understand Lillianna, that being swarmed by paparazzi is a natural and unpredicted thing. However what we can not allow is for you three, especially you and Niall to ruin the image that Vivian and myself have created for you both!" Simon explains in a calm but menacing tone as Lillianna continues to glare at Vivian.

"Ok, we shouldn't have gotten into a fight and we shouldn't have encouraged Lillianna to get drunk. Can we leave it at that," Louis snaps as he rolls his eyes and gets up to leave the room.

"No Louis I'm afraid we can't as this could potentially destroy all of my hardwork in relation to the band and your public image!" Simon snaps making Lillianna slightly jump.

"You can't blame Lillianna for it all, it's also my fault actually it's all of my fault that this happened," I explain but I can tell Simon isn't having any of it.

"We have come to an agreement that we think will not only protect both of your innocent, sweet and youthful images but we hope that it will also allow the both of you to grow up, take responsibility and recognise that you have to act in a certain way in order to succeed in this business. It will also hopefully draw attention away from this incident," Simon explains in a booming tone and I can tell that Lilli is nervous as she tenses her body and bites her nails.