thirty five

(A/N please vote and comment!)

N I A L L

"That was completely your fault!" Louis yells as he dramatically enters the house with Lilli chasing after him.

"My fault? You were the one who kept confusing me!" Lilli yells back to Louis who has how charged into the living room and planted himself on the couch beside me and the other boys.

"It's not my fault you were confused!"

"It not my fault that you can't give clear instructions!" Lilli yells back and I can't help but laugh at them both.

"What were you guys even doing?" Liam asks as he turns the volume down on the TV.

"I was trying to teach Lilli how to drive," Louis explains with a sigh, running his hands through his hair as Lilli just glares at him with her arms folded.

"That sounds like fun," Zayn states, giving Lilli a bright smile but I can tell that she is not in the mood.

"Yeah, I thought so too until I had to sit in the passenger seat," Louis teases making us all laugh except Lilli.

"Aw come on she can't be a worse driver than you," I defend as Lilli pouts and sits on my lap and immediately Louis scoffs at me.

"I'm never going to be able to drive so let's just forget about it," Lilli sighs, snuggling into my chest.

"Not with that attitude! You just need to find the right teacher," Liam states with a smile as he jumps up from the couch.

"It would be good for you to learn so that you won't have to depend on people to pick you up anymore," Harry says and immediately I feel eyes glaring at me.

"I said I was sorry," I sigh pathetically, making Lilli slightly laugh.

"I'll teach you how to drive," I suggest excitedly with a smile but I can tell that Lilli is nervous.

"And you wouldn't mind?" She asks, leaning into my chest once more.

"Of course not, I'm definitely the best driver here," I boast and I can tell that Harry is rolling his eyes at me.

"That's debatable," Harry mumbles under his breath with a smirk.

"You've got this," I whisper in Lilli's ear as we all begin to walk outside to the car. She slightly blushes and holds out her hand for me to take before climbing into the driver's seat.

She can't be that bad of a driver. Louis's just being dramatic as usual.

Once we are all in my car, me in the passenger seat and the rest of the boys illegally squeezed into the backseat, I can tell that Lilli is nervous.

"This is definitely illegal," Liam comments as Lilli begins to adjust her mirrors.

"What? Me being this hot?" Zayn teases with a smirk and everyone begins to laugh.

"Okay, everyone shut the fuck up," I yell over the laughter before turning to Lillianna who is clinging to the wheel.

"Lilli, what is the first rule of the road?" I ask in my best professional voice and I can see that she is trying not to laugh.