seven

N I A L L

"Girls are weird man," Zayn replies and it's clear that he is a bit tipsy as he begins to wander away.

"Sounds like you were acting like a dick," Louis replies, taking a sip of his drink.

"Wow, well thanks Lou," I say with a slight laugh.

"I'm only telling you the truth, you shouldn't have said that to her," Louis says gently and I nod my head in agreement.

"I know, I know. I'm a dick," I sigh as I nervously run my hands through my hair.

"Correction you aren't a dick, you were just acting like one," Louis replies with a smile.

"Momentarily," Harry adds, laughing at his own comment.

"Where is Lilli now?" Liam asks as he places his hand on my shoulder.
"I don't know she just walked off. She doesn't want to talk to me," I explain sadly looking down at the ground.

"Can you blame her?" Harry comments before Liam kicks him sharply under the table.

"Don't worry Nialler, just tell her the truth. You were stressed, under pressure and you didn't mean any of it. She'll understand I promise," Liam explains, taking another drink.

"I better go and see where Zayn went, I'll see you guys later," Liam says with a smile, ruffling my hair as he walks past.

"We need to go and find Lilli, I need to apologise," I say standing up from our table and walking towards the entrance of the nightclub with Louis and Harry following behind me.

"What way did she walk when she first walked in?" Louis asks as we begin to look around the club for Lilli.

"Maybe she's in the toilets, girls always go into the toilets together on a night out it's so strange," Harry rambles as we walk further and further into the nightclub.

Until I see her. And I begin to feel sick to my stomach.
She's so fucking drunk and there's a guy taking full advantage of that.
Probably so he can go and tell his mates that he felt up THE Lillianna Dubois.

But there's no time for thinking as I realise the seriousness of the situation.

"Get the fuck off of her," I yell as I run over to the blonde guy who was just beginning to take his trousers off. Dirty bastard.

I begin to punch and kick him until I am sure his nose is broken and although he attempts to fight back with his eyes streaming from the pain of his nose he's ultimately weaker. But I don't stop there.

I can't stop thinking about how this is my fault. I shouldn't have left her alone.
I tackle him to the ground and begin to choke the blonde guy, spitting in his face as I am covered in his blood. His face is slowly turning more red, then purple as I choke him out.

"Niall," Harry repeats continuously, getting louder until he eventually pulls me off of the guy.
"Niall you're going to kill him!"
"Niall fucking stop!"

I let go of him and wipe his blood off of me as I leave him unconscious but still breathing. Barely.

Lilli is obviously extremely drunk and is slowly loosing consciousness as she clings to Louis, slightly stumbling as he holds her up.

We leave through the back door of the nightclub and as Louis manages to ring Paul to pick us up I hold Lilli in my arms as she slurs her words, clearly intoxicated as she reeks of alcohol.

"I'm so sorry Lilli, I'm so so sorry," I mumble as I kiss her cheek and rub the hair out of her eyes.

"I'll never ever leave you again."

•••
Hi guys how are you all? I really want to create a sense of community on this book so please comment below and vote!💓
Xoxo
Gigi🥺