seventy five

4 years later

L I L L I A N N A

"And cut! That's a wrap for today, ladies! Well done! Good job everyone!" I call out with a smile, looking into the viewfinder of the large monitor on the set.

"I love my costume, Lillianna!" One of the actresses beams as she walks past, high-fiving me and my heart feels full at that comment.

I give all of the actresses I cast the opportunity to collaborate with the costume designers, ensuring that they are all comfortable and feel safe.

I'm reminded of the pink robe that Niall bought me that I will always keep as a reminder of his immense love and respect for me.

He always made sure that I felt safe around him.
He still does.

"El, my feet are killing me!" I complain with a laugh as I walk up to Elio and dramatically lean my body against his back as he tries to make some SFX makeup moulds.

"Then take them off, babe!" Elio replies with a laugh, glancing down at my pretty heels and I can see a smirk appear on his face.

If my feet weren't a crazy amount smaller than his I know for a fact that most of my shoes would end up in his closet.

"But they are so pretty!" I huff dramatically with another laugh, pointing my foot out so he can admire the shoes again and this time he just laughs even harder and playfully strokes a highlighter brush against my nose.

"That looks so cool!" I compliment as I take a look at the moulds of makeup and in that moment I am reminded of Elio's crazy makeup skills and talent.

He blushes at me, hiding his face as I grin even wider.

"I'm going to get some coffee, do you want some?" Elio asks, wiping his hands that are covered in makeup before grabbing his wallet and planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Yes please," I reply with a grateful smile and with that his blue mop of hair is bobbing down the corridor of the studio towards the nearest coffee house.

I walk through the corridors with a proud smile on my face, greeting all the workers as I make my way to my office.

I created my own production company and I still get bursts of pride as I walk through the halls and look at my wonderful employees.

I couldn't have done it without Niall.

Niall encouraged and supported me the entire time, shouting at a pleading Vivian over phone-calls and helping me to promote the company.

He even let me teach him to sew so he could help me with costumes in the early days.

Niall was there, holding my hand, the entire time.

I never believed in the concept of soulmates until I met Niall.
He really is the love of my life.

I open the door to the messy office and immediately kick my heels off with a sigh of relief and a slight chuckle as my height drastically changes.

I walk over to my messy desk that is piled with endless scripts but my eyes immediately go to the framed photo of Niall, Oilibhia and I that Louis took of us in the hospital when she was just born.

Perfectly Fake ~ Niall Horan StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara