twenty eight

(PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! It's much appreciated!! Now enjoy! )

L I L L I A N N A

"I love it!"
"I hate it!"

Niall and Vivian yell simultaneously, staring up at me with their jaws dropped. Niall smiles widely, his eyes travelling down my body as I walk down the staircase and I can't help but blush as his eyes undress me.

The moment is temporary though as I make eye contact with Vivian who is glaring viciously at me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Vivian coldly, glaring back at her as Niall continues to stare at me with his jaw dropped and a gentle smile planted on his face.

"Lillianna we need to talk," she states firmly, pursing her lips to suppress her anger but I continue to glare at her coldly as Niall, Elio and the boys watch.

"We can talk right here," I reply cheekily and I can tell that her anger is only increasing. I know I am toying with her and only making her more angry but I don't care anymore.

"You're getting rid of this hair colour right now," Vivian states, her voice becoming louder as she matches towards me.

"No, I'm not," I yell loudly and I can see Vivian's face begin to become red with anger.

"Lillianna, I'm serious about this," Vivian argues but I smirk and shake my head at her.

"So am I," I reply bluntly as we continue to glare at eachother in the hallway.

"What were you thinking! You can't have red hair, you have a brand to uphold!" Vivian booms, clearly loosing her temper now as I continue to glare at her.

"Having red hair isn't going to suddenly decrease my following," I argue back but she shakes her head at me dismissively.

"You are wrong! We have branded you as the girl next door and that is what you will be!" Vivian yells and I can sense the atmosphere in the room become even more tense as the boys begin to shift nervously.

"But that's not me! I'm eighteen Vivian, I want to live my life," I yell back, moving closer to her so we are now standing face to face.

"You signed a 10 year contract Lillianna. We are in control," Vivian mutters and my eyes widen at her words.

"Yes I am fucking aware that you are in control because you never let me forget!" I yell at her and from the corner of my eye I see Niall begin to move closer to me.

"You are getting rid of this colour now," Vivian demands loudly as she begins to touch and examine my hair. I squirm under her touch as she tuts at me, rolling her eyes.

"I'm not getting rid of it and there's nothing you can do to make me," I yell loudly, slightly pushing her away with my shoulder.

"Oh really? Well as a matter of fact if you are going to continue to be difficult Lillianna then I guess the Gala Star Ball this weekend would be the only fitting method of persuasion," Vivian explains with a menacing grin and instantly my heart drops.

"Can everyone try and calm down," Liam yells over us but Vivian and I continue to glare at each other.

"I'm not going," I reply quickly, glaring at her fiercely.

Perfectly Fake ~ Niall Horan Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें