twenty five

WARNING:
SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD lol read at your own discretion.

L I L L I A N N A

What if it's not fake?" Niall blurts out quickly, catching me off guard.

"What?" I stutter, staring deeply into his deep blue eyes.

My heart flutters as if I just heard him correctly then he must care for me as much as I care for him.

"What if we are not fake?" He asks again, a smile growing on his lips and before I can reply he plants a gentle kiss on my lips, cusping my face affectionately as he attempts to deepen the kiss.

He gradually pulls away, attempting to read my expression as he softly kisses my forehead. I look up at him, my eyes watery and big before pulling him down and crashing my lips on his.

He deepens the kiss, moving his hands down to my waist and I immediately push my body closer to his bare chest.

He motions for me to jump into his arms and as I do I feel his grip tighten as he moves his hands to my ass and sits back down on the couch.

"I don't want to take advantage of you, I care about you too much," he pants breathlessly between kisses.

"Make me feel special," I whisper and he immediately pulls me in closer and lays me down on the couch.

He kisses my jaw and begins to suck on the skin of my neck. I let out a small moan as his hands roam along my waist, my heart fluttering.

"Are you sure baby?" he asks, his voice full of lust and I kiss him in response.

"God you are so beautiful," he sighs as he pulls my T-shirt and bra off and gently grabs my breast, planting kisses down my chest and torso.

I let out a soft moan as I pull his trousers off, pulling him on top of me as I allow him to continue kissing me.

He lifts his head and grins, his hair messy, as he bites his lip and begins to slowly slide my pink panties down my legs.

I instinctively begin to cover my chest but he frowns and gently removes my hand.

"Don't cover yourself up for me Lilli, you are perfect and don't let anyone tell you otherwise," he says before continuing to deepen the kiss, slipping his tongue along my bottom lip and then travelling down my torso.

His lips are then quickly on my folds and I let out a moan, gripping the couch. His name falls from my mouth repeatedly as he hits a nerves. He knows every right place to touch and apply pressure to.

He smirks as I moan his name repeatedly until he works his way back up my torso once more.

"Are you ready?" He asks with a smile and I nod in response.

I let out a soft moan as he slips in me, running my hands through his messy hair.

"Are you okay?" He asks, kissing my cheek and gripping the back of the couch.

I let out another moan as he continue to plant kisses along my neck.

"Faster," I sigh, a knot building in my stomach as I grip his hair.

"Are you sure?"

I nod as I dig my nails into his back. He thrusts faster, his hips meeting mine and I close my eyes and moan, enjoying the feeling.

He's so gentle and caring and continuously tells me how perfect and beautiful I am. No one else has ever said that to me and truly meant it.

"Niall," I moan, running my hands along his torso.

"You're so beautiful baby," he pants, thrusting faster.

I tighten around him as he moans my name. He tosses his head back and moans as I tighten around him once more and reach my peak. In one more thrust he is finished, pulling out panting and kissing me fiercely.

"That was amazing," he pants breathlessly with a smile, laying back on the couch beside me with his arm around my stomach.

"It sure was," I agree, slightly laughing as I place my head on his shoulder.

"And to think we had done it before and can't remember," Niall teases with his usual cheeky smirk and laugh and I roll my eyes sarcastically.

We sit in comfortable silence, listening to each other's breaths until uncontrollable tears begin to pour down my cheeks as I begin to think about Alex and the whole situation again.

"What's wrong Lilli? Do you regret it?" Niall asks quickly as he notices my tears, sitting up and locking his eyes with mine.

"No it was great, I just... I just forgot about everything," I admit, wiping away the falling tears from my cheek.

He kisses me gently in response, a sensation like a thousand fireworks igniting a burning passion.

"I would never hurt you. I would treat you like a queen," Niall whispers between kisses and I can't help but surrender and allow him to deepen the kiss once more.

"I want to be yours," I admit with a shy smile and his growing smirk makes me laugh as he pulls me closer to his chest.

"Then be mine baby, be my girlfriend?" He asks softly and without thinking I kiss him once more making him laugh loudly.

"I'll take that as a yes then," he laughs, allowing me to place my head on his chest once more as I softly trace his bruises and cuts with my finger.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you again Lilli," he mutters, moving the hair from my face and planting a delicate kiss on my forehead as I close my eyes and begin to drift off to sleep, safe in his embrace.

••••••••••
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hey guys!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter - the story is starting to take shape and let me tell you there is plenty more to come!!

Thank you again for the support you are all so lovely and kind!!

Your support doesn't go unnoticed!

All the love in the world - G x