thirty eight

(Please vote and comment!)

N I A L L

We sit in silence in the jail cell with Lilli holding her head in her knees and it's only then that I realise that we are both still in handcuffs.

I feel like I blacked out and suddenly woke up in a cell.

I'm still extremely drunk and the entire room is spinning but luckily I'm sobering up and am not as drunk as Lilli is.
At least one of us can attempt to get us out of this mess.

I hear soft murmurs and when I turn to look at Lilli I realise that she has started to softly cry.

"Lilli," I sigh, stumbling over to her as she continues to cry.

"Don't us worry, get out here soon," I manage to say but I can tell I don't make any sense at all.

"It's not that," Lilli mumbles, allowing me to dry her eyes as mascara runs down her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask, my voice shaky but full of concern.

"My shoe is lost," she says through sobs and immediately I roll my eyes but I can tell she doesn't notice my reaction.

"Do you want a phone call?" An officer asks, suddenly appearing in the crack in the door and I immediately agree allowing him to lead me out of the cell.

L O U I S

"Hello?" I croak into the phone, rubbing my eyes as I slightly yawn.

"Louis, we your help now, it was so fast and Lilli's crying and bring your car-" Niall begins to drunkenly ramble into the phone and I immediately jump out of bed and begin to get dressed.

"Niall, why are you calling on an unknown number? Where are you?" I ask quickly, pulling my shoes on and grabbing my car keys.

"Jail."

•••••••••••••••

"They are being released on bail at the police station until their court hearing. Just sign here please," the police officer concludes as I begin to sign their release forms.
Fucking idiots.

"Are they ready to go?" Harry asks, rubbing his eyes and I can tell that although he has sobered up his head is still throbbing.

"They are both extremely intoxicated so they will need physical support," the police officer explains as he begins to lead Harry and I down a hallway of cells.

"That's an understatement," I mumble as I see Lilli and Niall sitting in the cell clearly drunk, especially Lilli.

"Lou-Lou," Lilli yells before bursting into a fit of laughter as I playfully roll my eyes at her.

"Well if it isn't Bonnie and Clyde," Harry jokes but I can tell that Lilli has no idea where she is.

"I'm Lilli," Lilli corrects and Harry smirks at her, holding in his laughter.

The police officer firstly uncuffs Niall who seems to be completely unaware of his surroundings as he holds on to Harry for support.