forty nine

L I L L I A N N A

"Lilli! Somebody is at the door for you," Harry yells repeatedly from downstairs and I pull a confused expression in the mirror as I finish curling my hair.

The doorbell rings repeatedly, echoing throughout the house until my head feels like it might explode.

"Harry!" I yell furiously but he doesn't answer me and I am left with no choice but to answer the door myself.

"You are so annoying! Niall and I are getting ready to go out and you can't even answer the door even though I am upstairs and you are downstairs," I complain as I quickly run down the staircase with the obnoxious sound of the doorbell underscoring.

I continue to complain as I unlock the door but I become speechless when I see Niall's stupid face staring back at me with a wide grin.

"Niall, what are you doing?" I ask with a laugh and I can hear Louis and Harry hysterically laughing in the background.

"I'm here to pick you up for our date," Niall states with a smile as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

I laugh and his smile brightens, clearly pleased with himself.

"I got these for you," he smiles as he gently hands me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers that I have ever seen.
White roses - my favourite.
They are beautifully wrapped and styled with pink detailing and ribbons and I allow their comforting scent to fill my nostrils.

"Niall," I gasp as I delicately finger the edge of one of the white roses.
I immediately jump into his arms and plant a kiss on his soft lips, begging for entry as he smirks underneath.

N I A L L

She is so beautiful.

"Are you ready?" I ask with a smile as I gently pull away from the kiss and I see a pout replace her smile.

She's wearing a pair of mom jeans, a red tank top with a long white cardigan and her usual pair of doc martens, although I notice that she has a pair of red socks sticking out at the top of her boots.

"Yes, lets go!" she squeals excitedly and I can't help but laugh as she quickly hands Harry the flowers and takes my outstretched hand.

In order to make it up to her I am taking her on a special date night to a place that I just know she will love.

Luckily, I have taken control of my emotions and was able to apologise to the boys who have been incredibly supportive and loving.

I also refurbished the study which was very necessary.

"Have fun kids, but not too much fun," Harry playfully warns from the front step as Lilli and I climb into the car.
I'm obviously driving.

"Have her back by 11," Louis adds with a small smile and Lilli's laughter is our only response to them as I begin to drive away.

"Where are we going Ni?" Lilli asks excitedly, her big eyes wide as she bats her long eyelashes.

"You'll see," I tease and she sighs in frustration as I laugh.