twenty nine

(PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! It's much appreciated!! Now enjoy! )

left to right: Luna, Queenie, Zuri and Madison.

L I L L I A N N A

"I can't do this," I mumble under my breath as Niall pulls up to the Gala Star Ball.

He grabs my hand and gently squeezes it in reassurance but my eyes flicker away from his to watch the other actors and actresses entering the gala.

"Look at me," he whispers gently, turning my head towards his with a reassuring smile.

"You've got this, I'm only a phone call away and I'll be straight here to pick you up," Niall explains as he plants a gentle kiss on my lips with a smile.

"You look absolutely beautiful," he states with a smirk as his eyes travel down my body that is dressed in a tight fitting gold dress that reaches the top of my knee.

I blush at his compliment and he smirks at me, knowing the impact he has on my body.

"I wish you could come with me but Vivian clearly stated that it was signed members of her agency only," I explain quietly and Niall nods in response.

"You've got this," he cheers making me laugh as I prepare to step out of the car.

"Oh one more thing," he says quickly and as I turn around to face him he pulls me into a deeply, passionate kiss. The feeling of electric and bliss travels through my body at rapid speed as he deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue between my lips. I quietly moan his name and I can feel his smirk within the kiss.

As we pull out I long for his touch once more and as I slightly pout he laughs at me affectionately.

"See you soon baby," he says as he begins to start the engine of the car and blows a kiss at me through the window.

As I prepare to walk up the large, marble steps to the venue I hear Niall yell," You're the baddest bitch I know," making me laugh loudly as I wave to him.

"That's my wife!" Niall cheers out of the window as he drives past and I cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

I really am lucky to have someone like him.

I stand in front of the large, black door and I can already hear the sound of chatter and flashes of cameras clicking from the other side of the door.

I take a deep breath, plant a wide smile on my face and give my bright red hair a small shake as it cascades down my back. I replay Niall's words in my head as I knock on the door and am instantly greeted by two door men who take my coat and hand me a glass of champagne.

"Good evening Mrs Lillianna Horan," the doorman beams and I give him a small nod of acknowledgement with a smile but inside I can feel my anxiety begin to bubble in my chest like the champagne in my hand.

Everyone is looking at me.
Judging me. Comparing me.

"My daughter loves you, is there any way you could sign this for her?" The door man asks politely, handing me a napkin and a pen and I smile at him once more and nod.

"Her name is Maya," he states proudly and I can't help but wonder if my father has that tone in his voice when he talks about me.

"To Maya, my best wishes, lots of love Lillianna," I write on the napkin before kissing it to create a lipstick mark. I hear people talking about me behind my back but I focus on writing the message and take deep breaths.