Chap:7

Flight

I woke up just in time. I got dressed into some comfy clothes. I grabbed all my essentials and put it in my purse. Just then Ding. I ran towards my phone. It was Jimin, he said he's here. I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs. I spotted a black car infront of my building, "Yah hurry up and get in or we're gonna be late." Jimin shouted out of the car window. "I'm coming geeze."

The driver took my bags and placed them into the car. I hopped into the car and sat next to Jimin. He was wearing blue ripped jeans and a black t shirt tucked inside at the front. His brown hair in a neat middle part. He wore a grey jacket to complete his look. "Umm done staring.." he said smirking at me. "I wasn't staring." I stated as the driver took off.

We entered the airport and checked in. "What do u wanna eat?" He asked looking at his phone. "I just want coffee." I said. "Ok let's go to Starbucks." He stated. We headed to Starbucks and we ordered coffee. I took out my phone and texted Minsoo telling her I'm at the airport. Suddenly my phone began to ring. "Hi, Jungkook," I said. "Hey just calling to tell you have a safe flight...and don't forget to call me." "Don't worry I won't forget," I said giving him reassurance. "And Y/n, be safe and don't let Jimin get to your head ok I don't wa-" suddenly my phone was snatched from my hand. "Back to work Mr.Jeon...our flight is leaving now." Jimin said bitterly as he hung up. "Umm excuse me? I was talking, yeah but our flight is ready to leave...come on." He spat as we got up.

We boarded the plane and we sat on first class. Duh head CEO. He paid for all the expenses. He filthy rich. The plane took off. This was going to be a long flight. I sighed as I looked out of the window. I glanced at Jimin next to me. He had his AirPods in his ears as he played on his phone. I sighed as I closed my eyes and drifted away not sleep.

Timeskip 2 hours:

Jimin POV

I looked over to Y/n. She's sleeping, she's kinda cute. Her face was so smooth. Her long eyelashes rest so delicately on her eyelids. Her long black hair was so soft. Her pink natural lips, slightly parted as she slept. I sat there admiring her as I slowly brushed a piece of hair out of her face. Suddenly there was some turbulence in the flight. She held onto my arm tightly as the plane was shaking. I chuckled and placed my hand on hers. The plane stopped shaking and she drifted back into sleep. Damn she's a strong sleeper. I slowly lifted my free hand and placed her head onto my shoulder. She snuggled into my neck.

I laid my head on hers and drifted to sleep