Chap:75

So far away

Oh no. "Wait what, I thought I had this place cleared of paparazzi. Ugh can't they do one thing right!" Jimin yelled. "Calm down, everything's gonna be ok. We will have this sorted out at the conference." I assured. I slowly jumped off of my bed. "Didn't I tell you to stay put, you're gonna hurt yourself." He said. "Yeah but, You're so far away and you can't move at all be a of your ribs." I replied sitting on the chair next to him. He then moved over the blankets and patted the empty side of the bed. "Come on." He said. "I can't your ribs, I could damage it." I refused. "No you won't." Be pulled my arm. I gave in and slowly made my way onto his bed. I winced in pain a little. "Careful, you ok?" He asked. I nodded and covered our bodies with the blanket.

I laid down. His face had bruises but it still managed to look flawless. "How am I ever going to repay you for this?" I asked. "Like this." He planted a sweet kiss on my lips. I was shocked but slowly kissed back. "And I thought you two were just friends Y/n?" We pulled away at the sound of the voice. "Mom! What are you doing here?" She walked through the door with my sister. "You are supposed to be at home ." I looked at Minsoo. "So Y/n you and the hottie huh." Minsoo teased. "Shut up," I said as I laid down in Jimin's arms. "Well I came to visit you two, see how you're doing." My mom sat on the chair beside the bed.

"Mom we're fine, we are doing ok." I assured her. "Yeah, ma'am you can go home to rest." Jimin said holding my hand. "Well it seems you two have been keeping each other good company." She laughed. "Mom stop." I chuckled. "Well you two get better now, be good Ok." She said as she left the room. "She's crazy, she's sick and she's out." I sighed. "She's kinda like you." He giggled. "Did you just call me crazy if you weren't hurt then I would've hit you by now. "Yeah but now that I am hurt I could kiss you!" He leaned in and kissed me. It was passionate, and gentle at the same time. I melted into the kiss. It felt so amazing!