Chap:28

Lunch PT:2

"Hi, sorry for being late." She apologized as she sat next to Jimin. Jimin just glared at her. "Good to see you too, Jimin." She said. We ordered our food. There was an awkward silence between us. No one really talked. "So Y/n, how was work?" Jimin's mom asked. "It was great," I replied with a warm smile. "You know, Chaeyong, is about your age, you two should chat." She said. I looked at Chaeyong who was surprisingly smiling at me. "Of course is love to get to know her." Chaeyong said looked at me. I needed to use the restroom so I excused myself.

Everything was so tense. The atmosphere was so awkward. I didn't know why. I exited the stall after doing my business to see Chaeyong standing in the bathroom. "Hi, Y/n, I know we probably, got off on the wrong foot, I'm really sorry, I'm just not used to seeing Jimin with an actual girlfriend." She said apologetically. If I was here I would think the same thing. "It's fine, I'm sure we can be good friends." I said smiling at her. She nodded. She seemed pretty nice. I didn't understand why Taehyung and Jimin didn't really like her. She doesn't seem that bad. I could understand why she would think that about Jimin, he's a total playboy.

We made our way back to the table to finish lunch. "Why don't Taehyung and Chaeyong go back to the office with you Jimin, it would be nice for them to se what it's like." His mom suggested. He nodded. I don't know what upset him at all. He's moody.

We headed back to the office. I got onto the lift with them. I stopped off at my floor. I noticed Jungkook walking in the hallway. "Y/n!" He exclaimed trying to achieve my attention. "I didn't mean to upset you this morning, I'm sorry, but if you need anything please tell me...ok" he said looking at me eagerly waiting for my response. I nodded shooting him a smile. "Let's hang out tonight." He said. "I'm sorry I have to visit my family today, how about Friday." I said. He nodded and escorted me back to my office.

"I'll leave you to work now." He said as he kissed my cheek. I gasped. "Jungkook," "Byee." He said running away.

Jungkook POV

Ahh she's so adorable, I wish she told me of her situation, before. I sighed. She's so strong to do this on her own. How is she going to get the money though. Suddenly a familiar voice interrupted my thoughts....

"Well, well, we'll, we meet again, my love...."