Chap:30

Don't tell

"Get out," I said calmly at her. "I said GET OUT!" I yelled. "I get you're mad at me,but I know you'll never stop loving me Jimin.....ever." She said walking out of my office. I held my head in my hands. Why can't I get her out of my life. Why do I still care for her. "Mr.Park?" I heard someone enter my office. Great another try hard. Might as well make myself usefull. I made my way towards her smirking.

Y/n POV

I felt something be following me. "You can come out now Taehyung." I said turning around to find him emerging form behind a pole. "H-hey," he chuckled. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Jimin sent me." He said. I sighed. "You can leave now." I said turning around. "No wait I can't Jimin will flip if he knew I left you." He said. "Fine fine." I said as we made our way to my past home a little off the city. We arrived and I walked into the familiar house, with Taehyung hot on my trial. I hope he keeps this a secret.

"M-mom." I stuttered as I approached her. "Y/n..is that you?" I nodded. She looked so pale, her skin wrinkled and dry. Her lips were chapped and her body was skin and bone. Her hair fading with the treatment. This sight brought tears to my eyes."Y/n, how have you been? Have you been eating? Is this your boyfriend?" She bombarded me with questions. "N-no, this is my friend Taehyung." Taehyung slightly bowed. "Don't worry mom I'm fine...I'll find a way to get the money, I'll work extra hard...I've already developed a plan...I-" she cut me off by placing her hand on mine. "Don't overwork yourself over me Y/n...I'm doing fine. I'm so happy you visited." She beamed. Tears dropped from my face. "Yah don't cry, I'm ok....I still have time.now go home and get some rest." I looked at her. "Go Y/n." She said smiling. I nodded wiping my tears.

We made our way outside. "Please don't tell Jimin about this...please...." I said. Taehyung nodded. "Let me take you home." He said. I hopped into his car and we drive back to the city. Please hand in there mom...I'll get the money...don't worry.