Chap:11

Food!

He smirked as he walked out of the room. I blushed as I followed him. "Come on let's go get some street food." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the hotel. We were walking through the city, I gazed at the beautifully lit buildings. The scent of Chinese food filled my nostrils. Suddenly I found myself in a line and Jimin behind me.

"What do you want?" He asked. "Ummm lamb skewers." I replied. The server gave us the skewers and we walked through the gorgeous city. I didn't realize at the time but he still hel my hand. I never thought the mean stuck up CEO could be this loose. We finished eating and we were walking in a huge park.

A cold chill hit me and I shivered slightly. Jimin glanced at me and he took our interlocked hands and placed them into his coat pocket.

 Jimin glanced at me and he took our interlocked hands and placed them into his coat pocket

I looked at our hands. "Y-you seemed cold. I-I'm sorry." He said quickly releasing our hands and shoving his into his pockets again. "I-it's ok...I'm not that cold." I replied. We made our way back to the hotel. I took out my key and opened my door and went inside. Jimin did the same. I laid on my bed. It was now, 10pm. I checked my phone and saw 30 missed calls form Jungkook and 89 messages. "Oh no." I said. I quickly dailed his number. "Y/n? Where the f*ck have you been? I have been trying to call you for hours did you not see my missed calls and messages," Jungkook yelled from the other side of the phone.

"I know, I know I'm sorry. I went out to get something to eat." I replied defending myself. "Oh ok I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. It's just I was worried." He said softly. "It's ok, I'm fine, I'm sorry I didn't call you. I have to get some sleep, goodnight Jungkook." "Goodnight Y/n."