Chap:64

Hug

Y/n POV

I ran up to my room and closed the door. I slid down the back. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me? Was I just a joke? This is why I should've never gave him a chance. I should've just never started this relationship. This is all my fault. How could I let this happen to myself. I can't get it out of my head. Tears falling out of my eyes. All I did was love him, wasn't that enough. "Y/n? You ok? Can I come in?" The concerned boy asked. I didn't answer. "Come on Y/n......please..." Jimin asked again. I didn't say anything I just slowly got up and wiped my tears. I creaked open the door and sat on my bed.

He slowly walked through the door. "Why aren't you in the shower yet...,you're gonna get sick," he said concerned as he placed the medicine bottle on the dresser. "Take these okay," he commanded as he sat next to me. Ears threatening to fall out of my eyes. He took one of my wet strands of hair and stucked it behind my ear. He just continued to stare at me. "Come here..." he said as he pulled me into a hug.

I tried to hold in my tears as I embraced him

I tried to hold in my tears as I embraced him. But I couldn't, I cried and cried. My heart aching as each tear fell. "It's ok....I'm here now....shh.." he whispered as he rubbed my wet hair. After what felt like forever in his arms, I pulled away and wiped my tears. "I'm sorry, I got your sweatshirt all wet." I apologized. "It's ok. You need t get out of these wet clothes." He said as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

Jimin POV

I hot up and ran some hot water in the tub for her. I put in some bubbles and bath salts so it was nice and fresh. I walked out of the bathroom to see her sitting there with her tears stained face. He beautiful smile had disappeared. He bubbly personality changed to a sulky sad one. He is going to pay so much for this. I will end him.

Y/n POV

I noticed Jimin coming out of the bathroom. "Come on, bath time..." he said. "I don't want to...it doesn't matter.." I opposed feeling empty and useless. "It doesn't matter if I'm sick or clean, nobody cares about me anyway so what's the point!" I snapped. He just looked at me. He kneeled down to my level and said,

" But I care....."