Chap:68

Mornings

My eyes widened. His eyes were still closed when he spoke. "Y-you're awake?" I asked. "I am now.." he responded. I chuckled. "So, you're, feeling better now?" He asked as he too my hair into his fingers. I slowly nodded. "I've decided to look at what's right infront of me." I looked at him. "Me too." He replied. He slowly began to lean in again. Am I doing the right thing? Does he like me? Do I like him? Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts when his soft lips touched mine. I slowly kissed back. It was soft and gentle. I wanted to stop, cause I needed to know how he felt, how I felt. But couldn't. His era was so irresistible.

"Jimin, have you seen-" Taehyung walked into the room. We quickly pulled away. Tae's jaw dropped when he noticed what we were doing. He gasped, "Oh my god! You two were making out!" He exclaimed in disbelief. Blood rushes towards my cheeks as I lifted the duvet over my head in embarrassment. "Taehyung, you should really knock..." Jimin unformed him. "Knock? And miss out on this..psht." He chuckled. "Ok ok I'll leave you two alone now...." Tae finally left the room. Jimin finally removed the balm key from my face. "Now where were we..." he said moving closer to my face but I quickly pushed him off. "I was just leaving.....thanks for letting me spend the night...goodbye." I said rushing out of the room. I placed my hand over my chest as I closed his door to calm my crazy heart. My heart was beating so fast. "No, no, no, Y/n, you can't fall for him, you can't," I whispered to myself. "You already did..." I heard Tae say as he walked past me. I quickly walked to my room to get ready. I sighed as I left my room. I noticed Jimin coming out of his room as well. My heart began to race.

He noticed I was there. "Umm you coming?" He asked. "Y-yeah.." I replied as I walked towards him. He swung his arm over my shoulder. I smiled as we made our way downstairs.

After some time Jimin was in his office. I never ventured inside though, it tempted me. I should respect his privacy so I restrained myself. I was sitting on the couch when I got a call from my mom. My mom began speaking and all I could respond was...

"Jimin did what?!"