Chap:19

Family

I followed his orders. I got out some clothes and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and did my hair. I put on my clothes and made my way out of the bathroom. I noticed Jimin sitting on the bed, wearing a loose white shirt and some tight pants that hugged his thighs nicely. "Done staring can we go now." He asked with his eyes still glued to the phone. "Psht I wasn't staring," I said putting on my jacket.

We left the hotel room and entered the lift. I saw Jimin's parents waiting for us. He quickly grabbed my hand and held it in his. He shot his parents a warm smile and we walked over to them. "Don't you look cute together." She stated.

We arrived at the restaurant. I sat next to Jimin. I realized his dad was quite quiet, he wasn't like Jimin at all. I wonder where Jimin got his flirtatious ways from. "What do you want babe?" Jiminasked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Uh- anything you're having will be fine." I said and shot him a smile. He looked at me.

"So how did you two meet?" His dad asked looking at us sternly. "She worked for me for about 2 years, but we only started dating two months ago." Jimin stated, holding my hand.

Timeskip half hour

I needed to use the restroom so I excused myself and headed to the bathroom.

Jimin POV

"You seem to really like her." My mom said looking at me. "Yeah I do." I said, to make it believable. My parents always worry that I won't find the right person. But they don't know I already did. "Treat her well Jimin," my mom stated. "I will." I replied.

Y/N POV

I walked back to the table. Our food arrived and we ate. "Enjoyed it?" Jimin asked as he starred deeply into my eyes. "Y-yes." I replied. We left the restaurant and returned to the hotel. I entered the hotel room. It was now 8pm. I needed sleep since we have an early flight tomorrow. "Hey, you said your parents are flying back tomorrow right?" I asked . "Mmhmmm." He replied. "I didn't know they lived in Seoul," I stated, sitting on the bed. "They don't, they have a connecting flight to Busan." He said looking at me. I nodded.  Jimin went into the bathroom first. I looked at my phone. I decided to call Jungkook. "Hey, Y/n what's up?" He said from the other line. "Nothing much, I just had dinner now I gonna go to sleep," "Ohh, rest well, and I can't wait to see you." I smiled at his words. "I can't wait to see you to kookie." I smiled and said, "Goodnight," "Goodnight Y/n."

I changed into my pajamas quickly before Jimin came out. He exited and plopped onto the bed. "Ok this is my half of the bed and  this is yours," I said.

"Sorry babe it doesn't work like that."