Chap:78

Ring?

"W-what, question?" I asked pretending not to remember what he asked me earlier. "You know what I'm talking about, do you really regret it?" He asked in disbelief. I wanted to say something but I couldn't. "I should've known.." he scoffed. "No!" I yelled a bit loudly. "No, I don't regret anything," I said lowering my voice. He looked at me. "Neither do I." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Oh I-uh have something for you." He said. "Open the second drawer," he pointed to the nightstand. It was a small black box. "Open it," he said. I slowly opened the velvety box and it revealed a diamond ring. My eyes widened. "My mom wanted me to give this to you, while we were "dating", I was gonna return it when we you know, broke up." He explained. "It's beautiful," I axed are the diamonds. "It was my grandmother's," he said. "I-I can't accept this...won't you...I don't know....wat to give it to your...wife one day..." I said looking down at the ring. "I'd rather you have it." He tilted my head up.

He grabbed the box and removed the ring from it. He held my hand and slid the ring onto my index finger. "There...pretty..." he remarked. "Thank you..." I replied biting my lip. "Anything for you..." he pulled me into a tight hug.

Timeskip a few days later

The press conference was going to be held next week. All of this is going to be over, and I can move back to my apartment. I sighed looking at the ring. Did he ever give this to Chaeyong? The question popped up in my mind. What if he did? "Hey," I jumped at the sound of the voice. "Woah, didn't mean to scare you." I chuckled. "It's ok, Jimin, but you should be resting," I said turning him in the direction of his bedroom. "Can I rest with you?" He smirked. "It'll be so much more fun," he pursued. "I think I'll pass thanks." I shoved him into his room.

Timeskip a few hours later:

I was in my room. I'm going to visit my mom tomorrow, she's supposed to be getting the surgery done the following week. I was pretty nervous for her. I looked the ring again. But he said his mom gave him to give to me, did he return the ring to his mom after Chaeyong and him broke up? So many questions filled my mind. I decided to go take a nice warm bath to clear my mind. I entered my bathroom and filled the tub with bubbles and warm water. I hopped into the bath and soaked. "Y/n! You in here?" Suddenly Jimin opened the door?!