Chap:18

Apology

Jimin and I headed into our room. I sat on these sofa. Jimin sat next to me. "I-I'm sorry, for yesterday, I-I lashed out." He said avoiding eye contact. "It's fine, it was partially my fault, I almost blew our cover." He chuckled at my statement. "I know I shouldn't be asking, and it's not any of my business but, why did you seem so annoyed at Chaeyong?" I asked. "I-it's complicated, really complicated, and a long story." He said brushing off the topic. I nodded. I could tell he didn't want to talk about it.

We just watched a movie. It was storming outside. It was around 11:00 am. I was really sleepy, since I went to bed last night at 1 am. My eyes were getting heavy and I drifted to sleep on the sofa.

Jimin POV

I can't tell her yet about Chaeyong, she'll find out about my entire plan. I can't let that happen. I don't think I'll ever be ready to tell her. I glance over to Y/n. She's fast asleep. Her hand supported her face on the armrest . Her face was about to fall so I slowly and carefully placed her head on my chest. I chuckled as she remained in deep sleep. "Aish, why are you so cute. You're making it so hard for me you know." I whispered. I draped the blanket over our bodies. I soon drifted to sleep.

Timeskip 3 hours later

I slowly fluttered my eyelids open. I realized I was laying on something hard. I looked at my position only to realize I was laying on Jimin. My hands were swung around his toned waist. His muscular arms were wrapped around my waist. A red hue flushed to my cheeks. Jimin was fast asleep. Suddenly their was a knock on the door. Jimin slowly peeked open his eyes. He looked at our position and he looked away. "I-I'll get it." He said in a raspy voice .He got up and left me on the sofa.

"M-mom?" He questioned. "Oh sorry, did we wake you, let's go out to dinner," Jimin looked at me and turned back to his mom and replied. "S-sure, just give us some time to get ready." He said. His mom nodded and waved us goodbye. Jimin closed the door and  ran his fingers through his bed hair.

"Get up, and get ready."