Chap:51

Calm down

"She's just trying to protect you and not get you into this entire thing," Jimin added. "Well it was your fault we're even in this situation!" Jungkook shouted. "Jungkook would you calm down and trust me, I'm trying to help you!" I yelled. "Please listen to me," I begged. "Fine...but you better get things cleared up. You call me everyday ok Y/n, I'm sorry if I lashed out, I just didn't want you tied up into this entire thing." He apologized. "It's fine...we can get everything sorted...ok?" I assured. He nodded. He walked up to Jimin who was standing next to me. "Jimin hands off my girl while you're at it," he said. Jimin just slowly nodded and stepped back.

Jungkook soon left. I sighed as I walked back into the house. "I'm really really sorry Y/n..." Jimin apologized again. "I told you it's fine...don't worry...he's just got a hot temper...he's my boyfriend, I know how to handle him." I said. "And stop apologizing it's cheesy.." I snickered. "Oh you think I'm cheesy now?" He smirked. "Of course...." I added.

We headed up towards the guest room. "Here you can wear this for now..." he shyly said handing my an hoodie and some sweatpants. "Thanks..." I smiled. I showered and changed into his oversized attire. I chuckled at the cute clothing. I stepped out of my room. "Don't you look cute?" Taehyung teased as he walked to his room. I giggled and walked away. I headed to the kitchen to get some water.

I got my glass of water and joined Jimin in the couch. He was looking at his phone. Again. I snatched it from his hands. "Yah!" He yelled but he laid eyes on his oversized clothes on my body. "Cute, but I'm sure they'd look better on my bedroom floor..." he snickered. "In your dreams..." I scoffed. "Soooo, I know it's bad of me to ask, but....why did  Chaeyong cheat on you?" I shyly asked. "To be honest I don't know, like I said I guess I wasn't enough, she probably got tired of me, just like everyone else." He muttered the last part. "What do you mean everyone else?" I questioned curiously. "I've never been in an actual relationship since...Chaeyong..." he confessed. "Yeah cus you're too busy sleeping with other girls; if you wanna hold down a relationship then prove you can."