Chap:54

Tell him

Y/n POV

I hung up the phone. "Great this would be a awesome opportunity for you to tell Jimin about your mom." Tae butted in. "No I definitely can't tell him now." I protested. "Fine then just take him to see your mom, he's a smart guy he'll understand once he sees her." Taehyung suggested. "Umm bring the guy who I'm all over social media with to see my mother, what a great idea." I said sarcastically.

"Come on Y/n, you have to see her anyway, just take him with you...." Just then Jimin walked in. "Take who where?" He asked. "Nothing, no one is going anywhere." I said quickly as I ran upstairs. I can't let him see her. I just can't, I don't know why, but I can't.

Timeskip 2 days later:

It was about lunchtime. Jimin still won't let me go to work. I decided to secretly head out to see my mom. I can't let him know I'm leaving or let anyone see me. I put on one of Jimin's face masks, I put on a hat and sunglasses. Just as I was walking out the door Jimin arrived home. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "Why are you home?" I answered with another question. "I asked you first." He said. "I'm going to see my parents that's all." I said running off. "Be careful!" He shouted. "I will!" I answered as I placed my face mask over my mouth again.

Jimin POV

"Jimin? What are you doing home?" Taehyung asked. "I just came home early today," I responded. "Where did Y/n go?" He questioned. "To see her parents." I responde. His eyes widened. "Y-you should go with her..." he suggested. "Why? She's all covered no one can notice her." I said. "Just go ok, trust me..." Taehyung said. I sighed and grabbed my car keys. Thankfully I have a huge driveway so Y/n only reached up to the roadside.

"Get in," I said. "What? No I don't need a ride I'll be fine." I said. "Just get in, I'll take you," I said. "No you can't," he opposed. "Why not? What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "Nothing," she mumbled. "Then let me take you," I replied. She sighed and got into the car. "Are you ok?" I asked again. "I'm great...." she said liking out of the window.